• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naughty Dog is the most critically acclaimed studio of all-time, dominating a decade, releasing 3 straight concensus GOTY, w/ 4 out of their last 5!

Greatness Awaits?

• Total voters

GetemMa

I recently played through the Uncharted remastered collection on PS4 and in my honest opinion those games don't hold up as well as I had hoped. I skipped 1 but 2 and 3 I played from start to finish. There are some really poor boss fights and some really excessively long traversal sections all over those two games. The shooting still feels clunky in the remaster. Last of Us 1 is a good game for the most part but I had to force feed myself part 2. It just felt so long, self indulgent, and was generally unpleasant to play through. When it was finally over i was happy to not have to play it again.

Does all that add up to the GOAT developer tag? Nah. So many games feel so much more timeless when you go back to them. From software and Nintendo would easily be ahead of them for me. Even Platinum with Bayo 1/2, Metal Gear Rising, Astral Chain, Vanquish and Nier Automata would place ahead of Naughty Dog for me.

Top Bottom