• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naughty Dog next game is The Last of Us Part III

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
Dude don't put words in my mouth lol, if you wanna argue, argue with yourself. I know exactly what I said, Even if 1% population watches the show, it will boost sales massively. SO WHY MAKE A NEW IP when all those people will come looking for more of TLOU. You cant be that daft not to know basic marketing 101. Also this talk about new IP...what is it, tell me, what do you wish? You dont even know what you want, just shouting at clouds for an IP you have zero clue what youd want it to be. No they will not make a new IP for you because TLOU3 will make them 100s of millions and a new IP right now is a waste of time for a risk that might not pay off. Marketing 101.

Lol. Calm yourself. Here is what you said.

A TV show is on the way, they will bank all on TLOU3 because that is what half the world will be watching on TV.

I'm not going to address the rest of your post. Unfortunately, I haven't passed the marketing 101 class like you so clearly have.

Flutta

Banned
Meh not interested in playing as a skinny lezbo or a juiced up WaMeN or any other type of weirdo they will come up with.

ND can keep their smelly garbage far away from me thanks.

would be cool if they tried to make something new.

TLOU didn't need a sequel and neither does Part 2.

A TV show is on the way, they will bank all on TLOU3 because that is what half the world will be watching on TV. You've seen what the Witcher show did for W3 sales and that show is half low budget.Of course they will make a TLOU3 while the iron is hot. There will be a new IP this generation but not before part 3 guaranteed.
half the world?

all 4 billion of them i'm sure will be glued to the TV watching TLOU :messenger_tears_of_joy:

the show might do well but let's not pretend it'll get anywhere near the likes of Game of Thrones/House of the Dragon. That's just silly.

Last edited:
Can't wait.

tumblr_nf5mg9GoHR1rmde83o1_400.gif

scydrex

After part II nope... don't want anymore TLOU. They can leave as that. If they will do it then do it about Abby. Drunkman destroyed the main characters.

Top Bottom