• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2021-2022 Regular Season and Playoffs lOTl

Who will win the NBA Championship?

• Nuggets

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wizards

• Bulls

• Jazz

• Cavaliers

• 76ers

• Grizzlies

• Trailblazers

• Hornets

• Thunder

• Celtics

• Kings

• Spurs

• Pacers

• Hawks

• Total voters

DGrayson

Mod Team and Bat Team
Staff Member
if the warriors can win today tat would go a long way to setting themsevles up to get to round 2.

Hawks look straight dodo against the heat Defense ... Also Fuck Trey Young.

Some people thought that Brunson was going to rise up to the challenge and step in Luka's shoes to get Mavs the win, but I think it's obvious now that he is far from becoming a realistic replacement. I've read some people were going as far as saying he could/should earn max in the next year. I mean I like him, but he's hardly a 20M player. He's not even 2nd best PG on the team since Dinwiddie trade.

PS:
Gobert FGA: 1
Mitchell: 29
All I can muster is a LOL.

Frustrated World Cup GIF

Pels got one in phoenix :messenger_tears_of_joy: The longer that series lasts the better.

ymoc

Frustrated World Cup GIF

Pels got one in phoenix :messenger_tears_of_joy: The longer that series lasts the better.
And Phoenix (possibly) lost Booker to a hamstring injury. It's going to be really interesting. And I'm going to shut up about predicting anything because nothing makes sense no more :D

DGrayson

Mod Team and Bat Team
Staff Member
Whats funny is that if you told the Suns before the game Booker was going to score 31 I bet they would think 100% they win the game.

He did have 31 just in the first half :messenger_beaming:

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Only teams to take seriously for a serious title run are bucks, heat, nets, and lakers. Heat develop players, Bucks starting point is focusing on the MVP, Nets are the other eastern choice, lakers are still there in the title talk, LeBron responds to fights, injuries etc. beautifully, the lakers are structured for a deep playoff run.
Bucks strategy is to make their offense impossible to guard, losing Chris Middleton is big. Heat are having an incredible year. Here’s the deal with the lakers, the clippers aren’t better than them. Yes people are demanding a championship based off LeBron, instead of trading rondo that led to the Westbrook thing, you aren’t winning a championship with that guy, they’ll play around with the head coach thing and prioritize Anthony Davis. Nets still seem the eastern choice.

MaestroMike

Gold Member

TheGrat1

Turn out the lights, the party's over, for the Nets.
Tatum was just too good for anyone on the Nets to handle and everyone except KD was sloppy as hell until the fourth quarter. Too, little, too late.
The Brooklyn Nets, the little super team that could
not.

While the East is so extremely predictable: 76ers beats Heat, but loses to Bucks.

The West on the other hand is a real though nut to crack. Can Pels beat Suns, if booker isn't well? Wolves can legitimately score, If they beat grizzles then they can sure beat warrliors imho. Mavs v Wolves west finals?

While the East is so extremely predictable: 76ers beats Heat, but loses to Bucks.

The West on the other hand is a real though nut to crack. Can Pels beat Suns, if booker isn't well? Wolves can legitimately score, If they beat grizzles then they can sure beat warrliors imho. Mavs v Wolves west finals?

Wolves are a young very inexperienced team and KAT would be locked up by Draymond. Way easier than Denver and the Warriors would have home court. Warriors would win 4-0 easily.

But the Warriors seem to match up poorly with the Grizzlies and wouldn't have home court so if that's the matchup I'd say Warriors in 5 or 6.

Last edited:

Celcius

°Temp. member
I'm glad that someone new will be winning it this year. I didn't expect Milwaukee to get stomped like that though.
I'm also really hoping my home team (the Mavs) can get the W tonight, as we haven't been to the conference finals since 2011.

MaestroMike

Gold Member
I'm glad that someone new will be winning it this year. I didn't expect Milwaukee to get stomped like that though.
I'm also really hoping my home team (the Mavs) can get the W tonight, as we haven't been to the conference finals since 2011.

mavs up by 30 at the half holy crap lol

Last edited:

MaestroMike

Gold Member
I think Luka sat out the 4th. Mavs were up by over 40 most of the second half and doing this at sun's place was very surprising dam congrats to luka/mavs

Last edited:

SpiceRacz

My money is on the Heat at this point. Jimmy Butler has been arguably the best player so far in the playoffs. I think the Celtics will be more of a challenge to them than either the Mavs or Warriors though if they make it to the Finals.

Rickyiez

Hahahahaha ChokerP3 and Devin Shitter . I thought you guys were hunting Luka on offense , ahahahahaha

FS1386TXsAA2dOH

Kobe once said this after up 2-0 , "Job is not finished , Job finished ? No I don't think so"

Last edited:

Romulus

Hahahahaha ChokerP3 and Devin Shitter . I thought you guys were hunting Luka on offense , ahahahahaha

FS1386TXsAA2dOH

Kobe once said this after up 2-0 , "Job is not finished , Job finished ? No I don't think so"

Is this photoshopped? Looks kinda ridiculous but funny if real.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Cp3 losing is what everyone should expect he’s 6ft which is small for nba players here we go again with another overrated suns team, cp3 averaged 9 points that’s not good enough he’s 37 years old.

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
giphy.gif

B.T.F.O.

FS11vyhVUAEdcPv.jpg

The Mavs might lose to the Warriors, but the team clearly has a bright future.
I'm just glad they got rid of that bum Porzingis.

Last edited:
Top Bottom