• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2022-2023 Regular Season and Playoffs lOTl

Who will win the NBA championship?

• Warriors

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Suns

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Nuggets

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • Wizards

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nets

• Bulls

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Mavericks

• Jazz

• Clippers

• Cavaliers

• Heat

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • 76ers

• Lakers

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Grizzlies

• Trailblazers

• Knicks

• Hornets

• Raptors

• Thunder

• Celtics

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • Kings

• Bucks

• Spurs

• Pacers

• Hawks

• Total voters

MaestroMike

Gold Member
Congratulations to the Golden State Warriors for their impressive run during the 2021-2022 NBA Season; the Golden State Bucks are your 2022 NBA Champions

Who will be the team to claim the Larry O'Brien Championship Trophy this season? Can the reigning champs repeat?

Key Dates:

This could be the year of the Knicks :messenger_sunglasses:

Lunarorbit

Draymond acting like such a bitch. So are all the former players saying to fire whoever leaked this video. Counter to what Marc stein says shit like this doesn't happen frequently. This is why people still talk about latrell and pj.

This dude has had so many second chances. Kicking dudes in the nuts. No big deal let's have you go on all these shows and market your podcast. What a loser.

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
Can't wait for another season of Luka magic, baby!

Screen-Shot-2022-05-15-at-9.05.02-PM-e1652670122468.png

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Cavs benefit from the mitchel trade, jazz you have to be excited for lauri, and Collin sexton you might get a better record and same or better production than Rudy and Mitchell.

Celcius

°Temp. member
Lakers are looking horrible and now the only thing we have to look forward to is seeing Lebron break Kareem's record. Sigh this is going to be a long season.

bender

What time is it?
Lakers are looking horrible and now the only thing we have to look forward to is seeing Lebron break Kareem's record. Sigh this is going to be a long season.

On the bright side, you'll have a really high draft pick that Pelicans fan base will be excited to have.

Celcius

°Temp. member
0-5, this it tough to watch
Clearly something needs to be done with the roster but I'm not sure what can be done at this point. We need shooting badly and Russ needs to be gone and AD isn't Bubble AD anymore.

bender

What time is it?
Clearly something needs to be done with the roster but I'm not sure what can be done at this point. We need shooting badly and Russ needs to be gone and AD isn't Bubble AD anymore.

You need to sell AD to the highest bidder and then when LeBron asks for a trade, ask him which teams he prefers. New Orleans thanks you for a ticket to the Wembanyama sweepstakes.

Last edited:

SpiceRacz

They need to seriously consider trading AD and Lebron after the season if they're unable to reshape the roster by the trade deadline. As of right now, there's no trades available that turn them into a contender.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Lakers are trash that’s the truth they want to erase their roster and force a rebuild their thinking since the bubble championship was gather stars I would focus on getting shooters for LeBron now you can’t say LeBron is bad putting up 30+ a game people say he got bad teams to finals this is his worst team ever you can expect greatness from AD anymore.

DGrayson

Mod Team and Bat Team
Staff Member
Im proudly wearing my official Warriors championship hoodie whenever I can (mainly to the gym).

But ya happy the season started. Warriors defense looks a bit shaky but lets see how it plays out.

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
The NBA will do business with China, who's enslaving, murdering, and "reeducating" over 1 million Muslims. The NBA will not tolerate Kyrie Irving liking dumb Alex Jones movies.

Droxcy

Lakers been putting in work! AD & Austin reaves carrying us I couldn't imagine AC & Reaves on this team together we'd be super solid.

Celcius

°Temp. member
This is just a reminder that AD is that dude. Lakers have definitely turned a corner this season and now look completely different.

Celcius

°Temp. member
I'm reviving this thread now that the playoffs are here.
I'm disappointed that the Mavs didn't make it in but the Lakers are making up for it. Lakers in the finals, you heard it here first!
Also, Warriors are in legit trouble. The Kings really enjoy lighting that beam.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
I'm reviving this thread now that the playoffs are here.
I'm disappointed that the Mavs didn't make it in but the Lakers are making up for it. Lakers in the finals, you heard it here first!
Also, Warriors are in legit trouble. The Kings really enjoy lighting that beam.
The Mavs trade was never going to work. Mavs need defence, or forwards. No another ball hogging guard.

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief

Draymond is dirty, smh
I can't be a Warriors fan until he's off the team. LIGHT THE BEAM!

He is dirty, but Sabonis absolutely provoked getting chest stomped.
I'm not condoning it at all, but he was clearly trying to get under Draymond's skin.

And it worked.

Last edited:
Top Bottom