• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NEOGAF 2021 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more [Your images only]

Ma-Yuan

Ex-Wife gave me a £35 quid Sony voucher that paid for Left 4 AL|ENS. And I treated myself to Cammy skin in Fortnite.
Thats one hell of an ex-wife :D

This kind of thing is the reason I love this thread. Also that is now my favorite lamp.
Its a pitty that not many people seem interested in this thread here :( I know much small messages boards where this is much more active and often needs to nice discussions.

Its a pitty that not many people seem interested in this thread here :( I know much small messages boards where this is much more active and often needs to nice discussions.

It could just be there’s limited traffic in the communities section. Last years thread was small too though so maybe not. I know there are people with really interesting collections on here like yours so the hope is that they’ll pop in with their latest finds. I’d post more myself but I really don’t want this to be just pages of my own stuff. My own collection is mostly Gunpla and scale models. My brothers are the video game collectors in my family but they don’t post here.

Ma-Yuan

It could just be there’s limited traffic in the communities section. Last years thread was small too though so maybe not. I know there are people with really interesting collections on here like yours so the hope is that they’ll pop in with their latest finds. I’d post more myself but I really don’t want this to be just pages of my own stuff. My own collection is mostly Gunpla and scale models. My brothers are the video game collectors in my family but they don’t post here.
That's a pity ask them if you are allowed to post for them.

Ma-Yuan

Finished them with display cards 😍
GmJr9TU.jpg

Got the brand new wired Xbox headphones purely from Microsoft Rewards points (I'm in Ireland, it takes forever to build up points compared to the US and UK!). Not tried them yet but I know the wireless version is highly regarded and these are mostly the same hardware 🙂

Quasicat

Got an early birthday present 😍 Japan at home in full size. Had to clean it a lot which u can see on the lower right 🙈
U5PlqKV.jpg
6gJfH5u.jpg
Nx8ZS8O.jpg
I know it’s not what you are showing off, but those framed disc and cartridges are amazing…especially the Final Fantasy VII set. Just beautiful!

Ma-Yuan

I know it’s not what you are showing off, but those framed disc and cartridges are amazing…especially the Final Fantasy VII set. Just beautiful!
Thx they are self made since Japanese games are so cheap when it comes to rpgs 🎮🙈 the frames are the most expensive part.

Impotaku

A special book arrived today been waiting for this for most of the year as i pre ordered back in feb but it got delayed several times, i was tempted to go for the version signed by iwatani himself but i didn't feel like adding nearly £100 to the price the limited version was already pretty expensive. Went for the limited to 2000 version with the amazing slipcase & goodies, the thing is a beast it weighs nearly 4kg, dilemma time the shipping box has a pacman on & i don't know if i can bring myself to bin it.

cBQ61jc.jpg

It's full of little details for the fans
qSjboje.jpg

like the kill screen when you open the slip case.
ppFHAqZ.jpg

The back
Xvlelr7.jpg

The 2 books inside one is the main one
fFoip0w.jpg

The other book contains a reprint of the pacman fever song on vinyl and a pacman arcade token
iS5spNp.jpg

TVTYHlg.jpg

eGvaIrg.jpg

Impotaku

Something i haven't seen in a VERY long time must easily be over 15 years lol i honestly forgot i even had it still, was clearing out one of the storage boxes in the living room & at the bottom was this.... remember picking it up off ebay for £13 when the place was flooded with sealed copies that stores were trying to get rid of fast. This one is still pretty much in like new condition, it's pristine no idea of the state of the save file on it though.
YJatxt0.jpg

K4a2iPY.jpg

aLK8LTN.jpg

Impotaku

Some stuff from fangamer, rarely buy gaming tshirts as most are a bit cringy but this goemon one i have been eyeing up for a while.
SGfpHDD.jpg

Also picked up the vinyl soundtrack for the first game too, love the art on the sleeve
ldJTdsh.jpg

HYn0IuU.jpg

zFJ8O2C.jpg

hiMPvCT.jpg

And this pretty neat hypnospace enforcer pin, the metal has a weird rainbow affect applied to the metal bits.
eh2I4yW.jpg

It was my brother's brother's birthday on the 4th and I got a couple more additions to my Fallout collection from my brother.

Assaultron statue, one of 600 made. Really nice paint work and a ton of nice detail just like the Sentry Bot.
rSwnaxo.jpg

yvx9Rqk.jpg

kgS9j5B.jpg

1/6 scale NCR Salvage T-45 Power Armor with a minigun. I really love these massive figures, tons of articulation and the paint work is really well done on all of them.
nWAidp1.jpg

jhTMyK6.jpg

Impotaku

Insert do do do doooo zelda noise
rI1tvhB.jpg

4SuYsh2.jpg

Looks just as lush as the mario one, curious to see what secrets are in this one it's nice that you get both the english and japanese versions of all games, hell there' s even a coupon for 300 nintendo gold coins a nice chunk to knock off the next digital thing i buy. The case inside doubles as a stand but it's pretty crappy to be honest, will look for something more suitable made from acrylic off ebay.

It was Black Friday yesterday. I expected to see a bunch of cool shit.

I mean, technically SegaManAU SegaManAU posted a bunch of cool shit in a single post, but still...

I bought Christmas presents so I can't post any of it :messenger_neutral:

Ma-Yuan

It was Black Friday yesterday. I expected to see a bunch of cool shit.

I mean, technically SegaManAU SegaManAU posted a bunch of cool shit in a single post, but still...

I bought Christmas presents so I can't post any of it :messenger_neutral:
This is just not the board for this. 🙈 Don't know I much smaller boards where people regularly show there goodies and discuss about it.

Impotaku

The last of the stuff from japan until after xmas now not risking the post as it's bad enough with the pandemic let alone the xmas rush & low staff everywhere. Just glad these got here in plenty of time.

Finally have my eastward special edition
3s0FRw6.jpg

And my eagerly awaited box of series 5 amiibo cards
lz0gRYZ.jpg

Time to see if these bad boys contain a full set or not
MWy8ixx.jpg

Your buttplug collection is not game/gaming related.​

What if it has Chris Redfield’s face on it?

Anyway, just some of my RE collection. All the games (some on multiple consoles)the novels, Jill’s beret, pop vinyls (would be nice to get wave 2 already, they should be on wave 30 by now), and fap material, Chris figure from Code Veronica.

xJWUojk.jpg

Impotaku

Is that Wario masking tape? I love the Dodo Airlines bag!
Yup it's masking tape, a weird choice from nintendo but hey i'll take it as it was free lol.

Todays pickup is a copy of puyo puyo sun for the jpn ps1 been quite a while since i last picked up any jpn ps1 stuff but been wanting this for a while. Last copy i bought off ebay the seller said he couldn't find it. Hoping this one turns up, cost me the grand total of 29p after i used a nectar voucher to knock off the £15 on the price tag
s-l1600.jpg

Top Bottom