• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Ban Review/Justice Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piku_Ringo

Banned
What on earth is going on in here? Why is everyone so sad. Where is everybody going?
Spongebob Squarepants Ngapa GIF by The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge On The Run
To a new frontier.

DESTROYA

Real colours starting to come out. Care to explain why you slandered me as a right wing extremist while I was on my break?
That’s nothing the snowflake accused me of condoning the death of a 9 year old and when I called him out on it for receipts he half assed apologized after realizing I never said that.
He is the worst kind of poster , deliberately lying to try to make another member look bad.
Some things are unforgivable no matter how much they apologize, and what a weak ass attempt it was that he obviously typed together to try to save face. Didn’t work

Piku_Ringo

Banned
That’s nothing the snowflake accused me of condoning the death of a 9 year old and when I called him out on it for receipts he half assed apologized after realizing I never said that.
He is the worst kind of poster , deliberately lying to try to make another member look bad.
Some things are unforgivable no matter how much they apologize, and what a weak ass attempt it was that he obviously typed together to try to save face. Didn’t work
Oh, that's just belmarduk belmarduk being belmarduk belmarduk

He does it to get a laugh from getting a rise out of you

Last edited:

OnionSnake

Banned
Keep getting warnings about how I am "gaslighting" other users in the politics channel without actually saying what that is. Would appreciate a followup with a mod if possible with some information from the TOS. I am a little confused how this TOS is enforced, since I reported a post just yesterday that was using the n word yet in section II A:
You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use NeoGAF to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of any law. Sexual, racial, or ethnic slurs will not be tolerated in any form and are bannable on the first offense. It is recommended that profanity be held to a minimum in order to keep the level of discourse high, and profanity should not be used when addressing others. Though NeoGAF is an international forum, discussion is to be held in English unless otherwise designated.

So is this TOS not being enforced? The post was left up and my report was marked as denied... lol

Stouffers

Banned
I have never reported another member. People who hit report over the smallest of shit are the reason cancel culture exists in the first place. They need to feel empowered online because in real life they’re nothing. Just lumps of matter searching for a victim-status that’ll give them attention and a sense of self righteousness/import.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Keep getting warnings about how I am "gaslighting" other users in the politics channel without actually saying what that is. Would appreciate a followup with a mod if possible with some information from the TOS. I am a little confused how this TOS is enforced, since I reported a post just yesterday that was using the n word yet in section II A:

So is this TOS not being enforced? The post was left up and my report was marked as denied... lol
Which post?

e&e

Banned
I have never reported another member. People who hit report over the smallest of shit are the reason cancel culture exists in the first place. They need to feel empowered online because in real life they’re nothing. Just lumps of matter searching for a victim-status that’ll give them attention and a sense of self righteousness/import.
I wonder how many of our right wing friends do this and then scream cancel cancel culture?

kretos

Banned

real talk, i can't console war anymore because of these rat bastards

Stiflers Mom Stiflers Mom If you think being asked not to post threads about your masturbation habits is a form of oppression, this isn’t the right place for you. Take care.
It's not about "my masturbation habits", it's about the ability to have some silly lighthearted chatter with your good pals here.
Because that's the kind of shit men talk about.
Yeah, I get it. "Boy's Club Behavior" is not wanted here anymore. Wait, where have I heard that before?

Well, then have fun with your sterile new forum that all the standout posters already left or are leaving in droves now.

But why should you care if you have bootlickers and brown nosers like this little cunt here:
You should ask yourself why you feel the need to document your wanking diary on a forum. Because yes, that is weird shit.

You have an actual diary for that. Why tell the world? Is that ''harmless fun'' in your eyes?

If you feel you are now walking on eggshells because of the example you have just given, then my man, you are definitely in the doghouse. Talk about games, for instance.

I feel like you are upset that your shtick, whatever that is, is now under scrutiny and you don't like that.

Maybe consider buying that actual diary, anyway...

Thanks mom. What would i do with you.
LOL. Who even are you?

@EL: When your new male but menstruating friends like this one are back in full force, they will sell you to the mob the same way they did three years ago, and you know it.
Yay, take care and I wish you luck, you will need it with these people.

Bye.

(If somebody cares to keep in contact, Teezzy has my discord #).

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Careful gentlemen. This is how totalitarian regimes are born.

Obviously a bit hyperbolic, but yeah, we've been here before. Always sucks to see people deplatformed in the name of compassion and decency or whatever rather than just hashing out whatever the issue is in front everyone, but it is Evilore's site to do with as he pleases and I think these last couple of months are a good reminder of that for anyone who forgot and thought the last few years of very light handed moderation would be a permanent fixture even as the user base began to expand again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ionian

*looks at ban list*

The fuck happened??

Too many sandy vaginas, kids throwing their toys out of the cot, people asking for bans after apparently being asked to calm down.

I'd say it has something to do with the politics forum's new rules but I don't browse there.

Just from what I've seen in this thread. Juvenile stuff.

Last edited:

DESTROYA

I sorta feel bad for teezzy teezzy knowing how much 40+ y/o internet man drama he has to put up with.

On a videogame forum? Uh excuse me this was a political forum first! Where else am I gonna talk about the world being doomed or fapping on the internet?
Who peed in your cereal today? You seem on edge lately for no reason .

Redneckerz

Those long posts don't cover that red neck boy
My policy. Have a problem with me? Cool ignore me. If I have a problem with you. I'll let you know. Won't report you.

But you'll know.
Jokes on you, i can't even report people.

That is how you know you have reached Shit Creek. If you can't even report posts.

I am taking it with strides.
It's not about "my masturbation habits", it's about the ability to have some silly lighthearted chatter with your good pals here.
Because that's the kind of shit men talk about.
No, that's the kind of shit men talk about offline on their working breaks. And even then you usually only do that with proper colleagues.

If GAF people are your good pals, either meet up with them IRL or find good pals outside these realms.

But you aren't fooling anyone with your wanking. I have seen what it can do. It wasn't pretty.

But why should you care if you have bootlickers and brown nosers like this little cunt here:

LOL. Who even are you?
Someone who beats you at 4D chess any day of the week, thinks there is coffee inside a nebula, and teabags on any Minecraft world you may ever attempt to make, let alone the fact that you bought Minecraft.

@EL: When your new male but menstruating friends like this one are back in full force, they will sell you to the mob the same way they did three years ago, and you know it.
Yay, take care and I wish you luck, you will need it with these people.

Bye.

(If somebody cares to keep in contact, Teezzy has my discord #).
You sure don't like drama but your farewell letter is exactly that, ofcourse with a little bracket note as a PS thrown in.

Boys Club Behavior.
Where do I fall on this range?
gun GIF

(A shooting range.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom