• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF February 2023 Game of the Month

What is the best game of February 2023?

• Hogwarts Legacy

Votes: 18 52.9%
  • Wanted: Dead

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Theatrhythm: Final Bar Line

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Wild Hearts

• Atomic Heart

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Like a Dragon: Ishin!

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Company of Heroes 3

• Octopath Traveler II

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Other (tell us!)

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters
Hey, it's that time of the month again, just like last month, we're coming in hard and fast and making crack judgments on some games we've barely played to determine the February 2023 NeoGAF Game of the Month! There was a lot of big games this month, so it could be a tight contest!

Oh but touchfuzzy, I've once again not had enough time to play all these games / I only play games in my backlog / I'm broke -- well, man-up, it's a fast paced world out there.

Each winner will be used at the end of the year to make a totally unofficial, not affiliated with the real flashy GOTY voting, GOTY thread. Now get to votin'! Once again, remakes are eligible, remasters are not (sorry Metroid Prime)

Here's the progress so far:

NeoGAF January 2023 GOTM: Hi-Fi Rush (Tango Gameworks / Xbox Game Studios) - 55.2% https://www.neogaf.com/threads/neogaf-january-2023-game-of-the-month.1651167/

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Draw between Hogwarts and Ishin for me. More people are gonna vote for Hogwarts, so I'll vote for Ishin instead.

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
For me, Octopath II is the best game I've played this month. Followed by Final Bar Line, then Hogwarts.

All three games are amazing though!

Labadal

I voted Octopath Traveler II, because it had fewer votes than Like A Dragon: Ishin!

I am enjoying both immensely.

GymWolf

Hogwarts is gonna win so i gave my vote to atomic heart because i had as much fun with that game.

Have not yet played Hogwarts and am close to finishing Atomic Heart. So my vote goes to Atomic Heart but as soon as I finish this game I'm gonna buy Hogwarts.

Flutta

Banned
Damn didn't know GAF have a bunch of potter fans.....

Atomic Heart deservse more love ffs.

Disappointed Will Ferrell GIF by PeacockTV

ungalo

Only played Wild Hearts and Atomic Heart. I'd say Atomic Heart because it's pretty good. Wild Hearts isn't bad but there's a lack of fun and too many technical issues.

Besides that the rest don't really inspire me. Hogwarts looks boring and Octopath 2 looks too much like the first one, which wasn't bad but not good enough to make me want to buy this one.

Top Bottom