• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGaf GT7 Cringe Race

GT 7 Cringe Race

• Total voters

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Suzuka Full Circuit Gr4
Catalunya Gr4
Spa Gr3
Red bull Ring Gr3
Nürburgring GP Gr4

All racing hards and 6 to 10 Laps

I'd say May 10. But different timezones and all..

My first post/poll so my apologies. Feedback is very much appreciated

Thanks to DGrayson DGrayson guess I'm to stupid lol

Fixed it

Last edited:

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
If your able or see the fun in this please relay your own thought! Hopefully someone can make a great poll

🙈

Make this on top of my head, please feel free to ad tracks and cars and such

It's just for fun

Last edited:

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Forgot about deep forest and trial mountain

rally GIF

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I'll wait for me peeps with personal wishes and after some time I'll take a look about setting up our chosen races.

We still need a consensus regarding tracks, cars and laps. Personally I'm in favor for penaltys for track limmits and contact.

I'd see think stuff over. Post your interest and in the coming days I'll fix some races.

We're also have to factor timezones in so I hope all you are very detailed regarding all I just brought up.

So awesome getting your responses 😎

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Maybe 2 races per week? Gets us time for pracfice. Perhaps a pit stop race for tired and fuel?

Any help brain storming is appreciated

Last edited:

SLB1904

Banned
I'll wait for me peeps with personal wishes and after some time I'll take a look about setting up our chosen races.

We still need a consensus regarding tracks, cars and laps. Personally I'm in favor for penaltys for track limmits and contact.

I'd see think stuff over. Post your interest and in the coming days I'll fix some races.

We're also have to factor timezones in so I hope all you are very detailed regarding all I just brought up.

So awesome getting your responses 😎
Yeah thanks for changing the suzuka to gr2 😚

Anyway what time zone you are in?

Last edited:

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Yeah thanks for changing the suzuka to gr2 😚

Anyway what time zone you are in?
I don't think did? Be happy to

Amsterdam.

If enough folks give their preferences I will change my poll. So there'll be something for everybody. Seems fair no?

😁

You in the US?

Last edited:

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
Last edited:

SLB1904

Banned
I don't think did? Be happy to

Amsterdam.

If enough folks give their preferences I will change my poll. So there'll be something for everybody. Seems fair no?

😁

You in the US?
UK, works for me. I can deal with late evening 😌 so the US peeps can be in it

Only 3 people vote for suzuka gr4. That means people aren't too happy 😔
Shame

Last edited:

Celcius

°Temp. member
Sounds like fun but I don’t have PlayStation plus so I just play offline…
(I’m a pc gamer who doesn’t want to pay to play online lol)

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I should be back from my holiday on the 10th, so I'm down if it fits my schedule.
For sure no hurry. Just something I came up with. A d god knows I need practice.

That's why I'd like a specified track and car.

Markio128

What’s happening? Lol. If you need my PS ID it is MarkyUK and I’d be more than happy to be lapped by you guys some time. I’ve probably taken part in 3/4 online races and I’ve been really consistent. I generally came last, unless someone gave up mid-race 😂

Top Bottom