• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGaf GT7 Cringe Race

GT 7 Cringe Race

• Total voters

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
I’d like to race my Bugatti Vision, but I’d probably have to stick to my Aventador Lambo. I’d have to check what vehicles are even qualified for these races.
BE6800-B2-3-D31-4-A69-B091-B41219-C00-B49.jpg

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I don't expect any pro racing lmao, just having fun and seeing what cars others have picked always makes for a good time.

For sure

I just like to race like i can. Stakes and all

Last edited:

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I’d like to race my Bugatti Vision, but I’d probably have to stick to my Aventador Lambo. I’d have to check what vehicles are even qualified for these races.
BE6800-B2-3-D31-4-A69-B091-B41219-C00-B49.jpg

Yeah in due time with should set some boundaries for sure (for some rsces)

Filben

Maybe create several divisions for regular races due to time zone? Let's say US, Europe, Asia/Oceania? And one division for fewer but 'more important' races? This only works of course if there's enough interest to begin with.

Last edited:

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
Let's just don't overcomplicate things guys. If we pull it off than we can make more special choices.

tommib

Maybe create several divisions for regular races due to time zone? Let's say US, Europe, Asia/Oceania? And one division for fewer but 'more important' races? This only works of course if there's enough interest to begin with.
Right. I’ll arrange this for 1000 USD weekly on my Patreon Essentials account.

Markio128

I just use controller for now. I do want to get a wheel sometime though, especially to ready myself for when (hopefully) GT7 gets VR support.
I do have a wheel, but the game plays great with the controller. I use the wheel only when I have plenty of time to spare because I don’t have it set up constantly, so use the controller the rest of the time.

Inviusx

Would love to race with you guys but my time zone (Australia) usually doesn't play nice with the rest of the world 🤣

Top Bottom