• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NEOGAF MODS APPRECIATION THREAD

paparazzo

Bruh that (nuked) thread you made last night

Cringe Reaction GIF

mcjmetroid

Please don't ban me?

Not throwing out any funny ideas or anything.. but wouldn't it be funny IF......
Especially after this very thread..

Uuuuh I've tried to see if there was a mod forum for communication or something like that. All I found was this.

Why does it say I have insufficient privileges to reply on the COVID thread of crazy conspiracies? What happened to free discourse?

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Uuuuh I've tried to see if there was a mod forum for communication or something like that. All I found was this.

Why does it say I have insufficient privileges to reply on the COVID thread of crazy conspiracies? What happened to free discourse?

Maybe don't admit you're just a shitty troll in the same thread and then follow up by spamming LOL reactions?

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Oooh. Someone's hurt!

No, please continue to LOL all of my posts. I really don't care. I just noticed you were back and not posting in the thread, so I checked your profile and saw you whining in this thread about it and figured I would share your transparent trollery with the class.

Top Bottom