• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Twitch Integration - Come Join the Beta!

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Btw, we're waiting on Twitch's approval to up our API request caps, since we hit the default rate limits at ~50 users. You're welcome to apply for the beta still and we'll add you, but just an FYI for the folks who haven't been approved yet. As soon as Twitch gets back to us we'll process the remainder of the pending requests and continue with our roadmap from there. Thanks!

Palliasso

Requiescat In Pace
Staff Member
We have received word that Twitch has approved our API rate limit increase. Thank you everyone for your patience while we get the ball rolling on this.

Added to the beta:

EraErr0r1 EraErr0r1
realkynerd realkynerd
hymanator hymanator
C Cirruss
Agent_4Seven Agent_4Seven
N neto
Chairman Tickles Chairman Tickles

(This should be everyone that posted a link to the Twitch channel on the first page)

I'll catch up with page two in the next couple of days. Thanks again to everyone for being a part of this!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Palliasso Palliasso

Hey, how do I do this? My twitch is

Sinstrite

Neo Member

Consists of programming, shooters, indies, and sci-fi related content. The channel is small but I enjoy hanging with the few people that stop by!

GoodShark

Neo Member
I thought I did this already, but just got an e-mail notification to do it, and I haven't seen any Twitch traffic coming from NeoGAF, so maybe I didn't do it right. .... ANYWAY

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Heya, I would love to have this implemented to my account! These past 30 days I've been streaming for 372 hours (~12 hours every day for 30 days)

Vum7i3A.png

So I'd love to participate!

Yoshichan

GS6hkkS.png

Increasing my viewer count the past few days and would love even more!

Playing Diablo 2 Resurrected - Darkest Dungeon 2 and soon Monster Hunter Rise on PC!

www.twitch.tv/yoshichan

Yoshichan

Update from todays stream <3

SrHpvCd.png

Yoshichan

Wish we could get integrated in the GAF system so people can see when I go live :(

No matter, today we peaked in viewer-ship! Halloween was awesome!

d1MdXHp.png

Hejhejhej.png

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Wish we could get integrated in the GAF system so people can see when I go live :(

No matter, today we peaked in viewer-ship! Halloween was awesome!
Dude, this is a pretty old thread - I'm pretty sure you can do the integration yourself now. I did on my own Twitch account (though I never use it).

Just hit the streams page and there's a link at the top.

is this information in the OP still current? How do I link my account here? I saw there is an achievement for it here at gaf.
edit: Nevermind.

Last edited:
Top Bottom