• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGaf's first NeoCosplay Thread. Muahahaha

Bernkastel

Ask me about my fanboy energy!
Hane Ame, 2B.
I posted her in the tits thread. Now I only post in the tights and cosplay thread, so here it goes.

ExFFbZrVoAMurm8
ExFFcBkVcAYK0-P
ExkBENOU4AcciBj
ExkBENdVgAI7BP-
Ewu_miGVoAAJH0u
Ewu_oSsVkAE8z-P
EwjhCgYVIAI4dLP
EwjhD-xUYAEnD-e
EwghwVdVcAgIGBF
EwghyVoVIAE5kgH
EwazgrjVgAAHSiE
EwazgrcUUAUUyTf
EwQXkinVcAgMjhq

Es2nBKvUwAMy8Un

EwQXhviUcAI7KLL
EwQXlJsVIAEpt5o
EwW_oHxVoAIltuN
EwW_odpUYAAvWYE
EwKWKz2VkAEoh_G
EwKWK1dVgAAek1J
EvnxER-VoAIoJk2
EvnxJU-UYAMnidJ
EvJgo-aWgAMwcBU
EvJgsB_VoAEN8zm
EvJgxRfXMAE31iQ
Eu_N1nUU4AE9nck
Eu_N1nSVkAAHonv
Eu_N1nTVcAAfC3-
Eu_N1nSUUAI8OjB
EjFX1DNU8AcbZuw

EjFWowsVgAM6JZc
EjFWqp2UMAEFS1R
EuOT27KUYAE4Ulc
EuOT3ZnUYAIRAh_
EuOTXnsVcAEwYpb
EuOTdVlUYAQjCrs
EskD6GVUUAAZouA
EskD6mBVoAAVVLt
EskClpwVcAAhx16

EqddADaVgAMjZJE

Ep6YdbuUwAABYkf
Ep6Xw2GUwAAbSlD
Ep6XzDVUwAAXzU7

EpfjBfPU8AIUFB9
EpfivTtVgAMzdDt
EpZaZbmUUAEwEj6
EpZZjmLUUAAaMue
EpZZfBFVEAEpQGl
EpZZjCIVEAEZ51k
EohhSYcU0AInHkr

EoOa0RXVcAERJZ3

EoOax0LUUAENIT-
EoOa26aVkAYqGNo
En-xq4zVQAEKyLk
En-xrPXVgAETL_n

EnvixNYUUAAX1eM
EnUGQ8gUUAA-4lN

EnbWrmCVQAACRef
EnbWuFTXUAAsbci
EnOL3eAUUAEXR-4
EnOL4g_VgAABTMw
EnOL4JKVQAIuP0v

Ems-G6bVQAAzkFK
Ems-OiHVQAE9EdM
Ems-R9dUYAAzvTX

Elrsws8U8AIyaUe
ElrrtFNVkAEAQT1
ElrrtFMVcAAF8Cy
ElrrtFMVkAEiPy9

Ejo9l8wU4AEQxIO
Ejo9m3mVgAM8zSP
Ekh6UcjVgAEDIo7

Ekh6XpwVMAUBF2b

Ekh6aXCVkAILTzj

EiRei25UcAAARSX

Last edited:

Bernkastel

Ask me about my fanboy energy!
So the guy who is cryingn like a kid for most of his post history about how certain games are for kids is now complaining in a cosplay thread?
This is horrifying and disgusting parenting.

Social services should get involved and I'm not joking.

Some people are not fit to be parents.
A good story?

In a videogame?

I'd find a live dodo before I found one of them.
Calling me a crybaby made you sound like a moron, as does your stance that anxiety has to be rational and linked to something serious.

And how are sports different?
Never played a crash game. Are they actually any good because they look awful. From what I've seen, it's just spinning down guided routes with weird floaty movement and not much variety.

What am I missing?
I'd love it if the next GTA was woke up to the eyeballs honestly. It would be fantastic and hilarious.

The venom some of you have for this sort of stuff is beyond my comprehension.

And anyway, videogame stories are trash so who cares.
Wowza, am I glad I moved from Nintendo to pc gaming. By all accounts, this detect was awful. Mario golf and Splatoon 3 and that's pretty much it for first party? Yuck, maybe ok for the most super casual but not someone that counts this as a hobby and plays everyday.
Ratchet and wank and Crash Bandicoot.

They aren't good games people. Nostalgia isn't going to get me to sit through hours awful gameplay.
Forza horizon 4 is a joke. It literally doesn't matter if you come last in every race.
Yes, so much so that I've considered making this thread myself!

I don't know if it's the writers, or me, but almost every time I play a single player game I've lost the thread of what's going on by hour ten easily, if not in hour one.

I find it crazy when I read posts that say they play games for the stories......ehhhhhh waaaaaa?
Ew I think I was just a little bit sick in my mouth.

Any game can help you though lockdown, that argument is ridiculous to me. I can't believe a boring childish 'boring life' simulator is being considered for goty by adults.
No, it's about adults consuming games made for children when they wouldn't do the same for TV, books, etc. Surely you wouldn't spend tens of hours watching a kids TV show such as paw patrol? Games, especially those on Nintendo systems, get a weird pass from adults that tell themselves it's fun to play a game that is designed with a 6 year old as the primary demographic.

I don't care what genre I play but I do care that I'm spending my time with something that engages me either intellectually, physically or emotionally. Something that pushes and challenges me, not just press 'a' to watch a cartoon man pick up a flower or whatever... For thirty hours. Man, I'd feel my brain just dribbling out of my ear doing that.

So, stick to your boring cartoons for children. I'll play something designed for adults that is engaging and challenging thanks.

Ps. I don't care much about framerates.
Irrelevant.

Sales do not equal quality. So you think tellitubbies is better than the sopranos due to it being watched more?
I wouldn't watch Harry Potter or Pixar unless I was with children that wanted to watch it (family gathering or something).

Same as with games. Sure, I'd take a look at an AC game if my nephew was playing it but choose to play it as my main game, over the many other available games? Nah. Why on earth would I? It's not that good a game and, to be honest, it looks incredibly boring. Even if it was designed with an adult asethitc it still looks so ridiculously boring.
Oh my goodness. Seriously?

Name one way that this game has "changed the industry".

What a joke. This isn't the first family game to exist you know.
How is this even a question? Paper Mario looks incredibly boring. Like watching a kids film for twenty hours. No thanks. I'm an adult.
I agree with everything the OP has said.

She is a ridiculous looking character. Forgot all the nonsense "she's badass" comments, you all just want to look at cartoon boobies and it's pathetic.

So the guy who is cryingn like a kid for most of his post history about how certain games are for kids is now complaining in a cosplay thread?

Eh? Good effort but only some of them are linked to games being for children. Some of them are related to games not being suitable for children.

The post in this thread was regarding a grown woman being dressed as a child.

Thanks for the post history, I stand by all of them.

Top Bottom