• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGaf's first NeoCosplay Thread. Muahahaha

4BHtQqO.png

Last edited:

GeekyDad

E8_eG_sVoAYfW6D
E8mfAbRVkAEikat

EySkOAOUcAA0iKO

蠢沫沫momo
Bro this thread is an actual time machine. Going back to 06-08 and looking at those cosplays, compared to today, is VERY jarring. It's like image editing effects and the costumes themselves have gotten so precise (also not nearly as much erotic cosplays back then)

I like back in the day more, for the simple reason its what people did with what they got.

Now u basically have a bunch of rich people, making 1 on 1 suits to replicate the real thing perfectly, and tons of girls that basically just use it as erotic material and get bankrolled hard to the point they also have 1 on 1 outfits. It kinda pushes away from the original idea of just going with what you got and try to look the best u can do yourself and as a fun time. It's now a career for many of them.

But with everything, once it gets populaire enough its getting ruined by those people for maximum gains.
Nicole Richie Yes GIF

hemo memo

Gold Member
I like back in the day more, for the simple reason its what people did with what they got.

Now u basically have a bunch of rich people, making 1 on 1 suits to replicate the real thing perfectly, and tons of girls that basically just use it as erotic material and get bankrolled hard to the point they also have 1 on 1 outfits. It kinda pushes away from the original idea of just going with what you got and try to look the best u can do yourself and as a fun time. It's now a career for many of them.

But with everything, once it gets populaire enough its getting ruined by those people for maximum gains.
It is the perfect cover too.

“Yeah I know my pussy is showing in public but you can’t call me a slut because this is a cosplay so it is ok”

Top Bottom