• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Neon Blood - Official Announce Trailer

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Explore the city streets of Neon Blood and check out the announcement trailer for this upcoming cyberpunk RPG adventure game.

The dual Viridis, separated between the luxurious Bright City and the dangerous Blind City, where inequality reigns until you, Axel McCoin, an idealistic detective, start a revolution to change the world in this cyberpunk RPG adventure.

Neon Blood is coming to Steam, PC, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, and Xbox.

jaysius

Banned
Saw that framerate, screen stutter and running animation and it totally took me out of watching the rest of the trailer. Not a good look.
I was about to post the same, but I think it might be intentional? If it is they need to fix it asap, or at least before they make something else trying to sell the game.

bender

What time is it?
I was about to post the same, but I think it might be intentional? If it is they need to fix it asap, or at least before they make something else trying to sell the game.

Intentional is my thought too. The presentation feels mismatched and lacks cohesion which is also one of my bigger gripes with Prodeus.

bender

What time is it?
I love the low fps reload animation on prodeus but that's an acquired taste.

I don't think any individual part of Prodeus is bad per se but when you add them all together it just doesn't work for me and I often find the visuals jarring. I love the smoke effects in the game though.

Top Bottom