• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Netflix Castlevania Season 4 to be the Final Season. New series in same Universe may continue. (Writer Warren Ellis departed after finished S4 script)

JSoup

Banned
The Season 4 Trailer has been released:

It doesn't look that bad? But I'll hold my breath for being disappointed by the final execution.

Even now I am still left wondering what the fuck the point was of Alucard's story in Season 3 looking at this. He doesn't look like he's changed at all.

Wow, I can't wait to watch the three episodes of woe-is-me chit chat between each of those three minute action scenes.

I'll probably watch it as background noise.

AJUMP23

I wanted to give this a bump because the ninth episode of season 4 is one for the ages. I don't want to spoil it but there is basically a big reveal and a boss fight. This is some of the most beautiful animation I have ever seen. The entire sequence at the end of episode 9 is really an amazing way to translate a game into a show. If you haven't gotten to it I cant recommend it enough.

KAL2006

Banned
Can anyone clarify the the story behind Death. Maybe I'm having trouble understanding what death means in this show. He says he wants Dracula to kill all the humans for more deaths. But surely human race living is more deaths as humans will have kids and eventually die and the cycle continues. Im sure death would know this because he stated he had been there since the dawn of time so he just have seen humanity population grow while feeding off the deaths as they grow old and more.humans born so why would death think just killing all humans means more death. Can someone clarify I don't follow the games but have toruble making sense of this plot.

oagboghi2

Can anyone clarify the the story behind Death. Maybe I'm having trouble understanding what death means in this show. He says he wants Dracula to kill all the humans for more deaths. But surely human race living is more deaths as humans will have kids and eventually die and the cycle continues. Im sure death would know this because he stated he had been there since the dawn of time so he just have seen humanity population grow while feeding off the deaths as they grow old and more.humans born so why would death think just killing all humans means more death. Can someone clarify I don't follow the games but have toruble making sense of this plot.
Death has an insatiable hunger for more death. He isn’t thinking logically, nor is he planning ahead. He just wants a destructive force like Dracula back so killings will increase to what they were before.

KAL2006

Banned
Death has an insatiable hunger for more death. He isn’t thinking logically, nor is he planning ahead. He just wants a destructive force like Dracula back so killings will increase to what they were before.

But you would think someone who was here from the beginning of the human race and dawn of time would be wise and old enough to know more people means more death. Like it just doesn't make any sense no one can be that stupid death literally seen the human race evolve and grow as the population had more children equaling more death. To not realise this just doesn't make any sense.

oagboghi2

But you would think someone who was here from the beginning of the human race and dawn of time would be wise and old enough to know more people means more death. Like it just doesn't make any sense no one can be that stupid death literally seen the human race evolve and grow as the population had more children equaling more death. To not realise this just doesn't make any sense.
I don’t think death is meant to be logical. He is just meant to hunger for more death.

Top Bottom