• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Never Before Has a Game Spawned So Many Threads: The Legendary ToTK

Which ThreadSpawn Type Have You Enjoyed Seeing the Most?

• It's predecessor Still sucked

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Should I play it or Its Predecessor First?

• I Hate the Open World Genre ( has nothing to do with TOTK honest!)

• I hate how media and gamers influence one another ( has nothing to do with TOTK honest!)

• Which Game has a chance to be better than it?

• Should I wait to play it?

• Check out those sales figures!

• Total voters

Marvel14

Banned
The game that launched a thousand threads? Not quite but if NGaf does meta analysis it would be interesting to know where TOTK ranks among AAA games in spawning multiple threads upon release.

So how have Gaffers enjoyed these? Which are your favorite and why? I tried to be exhaustive but have I missed a thread genre ?

You can vote as often as you like and as ever sound off in the comments to you hearts' contents.

Edit: I am not counting review and Op threads as these are planned for standard threads for most AAA games.

Last edited:

DonJorginho

Banned
The amazing OT by my boy mortal mortal

zelda-botw2-zelda2.gif

Last edited:

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
I don't have an accurate count but I'm pretty sure Redfall has done similar numbers.

If you think it's bad here, go check out v lol. They like to salt mine reddit while themselves being the ultimate salt mine. Part of it is anons reposting the same stuff to cause drama though

Top Bottom