• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New 3D first-person single-player narrative horror game in development coming to PS5/PC, currently aiming for 2023

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

I've found a new 3D first-person single-player narrative horror game in development coming to PS5/PC, currently aiming for 2023.

It has a few well known names involved such as Jessica Curry and William Pugh. Seems to be a team of around 10-15 people.

I suspect its a partnered indie game similar to Kena/Stray, etc as they had a job listing last year mentioning a "major partner", and in a very recent job listing it says they are now fully funded as a Sony PlayStation Partner.

Screenshot_2022-05-18_at_10.34.20_pm.png

Screenshot_2022-05-18_at_10.36.17_pm.png

November 2021:

Screenshot_2022-05-18_at_10.39.42_pm.png

May 2022:

Screenshot_2022-05-18_at_10.16.30_pm.png

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
They made sure to point out that their studio is women led….
So the game is some trash but don’t criticise us !!!

Women-led studio? I'm expecting the best game ever. Nintendo level quality that will still be relevant two decades from now. Innovation on a level that moves the genre forward and becomes the benchmark for which everything is compared and contested. This, right here, will be the beginning of the future. Mark my words, this is going to fundamentally shift the industry even more than Mario 64.

Wohc

Banned
Women-led studio? I'm expecting the best game ever. Nintendo level quality that will still be relevant two decades from now. Innovation on a level that moves the genre forward and becomes the benchmark for which everything is compared and contested. This, right here, will be the beginning of the future. Mark my words, this is going to fundamentally shift the industry even more than Mario 64.
Neil Druckmann likes this comment.

Last edited:
Top Bottom