• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Abandoned Image & Script leaked

Wi2qBhh.jpg

3CKZPRS.jpg

Mocap Video link below

Last edited:

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
Blue Box, huh?!

Correct, Snake, and if you don't find a way to stop it, Dead, er...Zero Cell will have all they need to take over every computer system in North America!

Zero....Cell?

Yes, I'm afraid it's named after the CO of FOXHOUND's predecessor.

I thought that was classified Intel? Soon, every Tom, Dick, and Harry is going to find out about every black op group that ever left Washington, Colonel!

I know, Snake, I know. It's all because of that cybernetics expert, Hasan.

ParaSeoul

This is going to go down in history as the greatest scam that ever blew up in an aspiring developer's face, all because they were stupid and tweeted something they shouldn't have.
to be a scam you'd actually have had to make money from it,he hasn't so its not even good in that regard

GHound

Alright boys. We can all pack it up. I think with this leak we know now for sure that Abandoned is actually just Metal Gear Rising 2: Revenger.

Last edited:

SJRB

Gold Member
O BOY A DIMLY LIT BRICK WALL

SOMEONE HOLD ME

IT'S HAPPENING

CAN YOU SEE SOLID SNAKE'S FACE IN THAT BRICK ON THE RIGHT

MudoSkills

Volcano High Alumnus (Cum Laude)
I'm super stoked that someone has come up with a leak that is somehow even worse than the actual project.

GHG

This is going to go down in history as the greatest scam that ever blew up in an aspiring developer's face, all because they were stupid and tweeted something they shouldn't have.

Could be worse. He could have released a console and then abandoned the idea of releasing games for it.

Star-Lord

I swear that's the brick wall from the basement in Resident Evil 7. It even has the same lighting.

Then again, all brick walls look the same.

Or do they?

HIDEO KOJIMA, YOU SON OF A BITCH.

Toots

Gold Member

Sounds like the kind of crap Kojima could write, with the global conspiracy of scientists who decided during the cold war to do some shit for whatever pseudo philosophical reasons...
I'm not surprised since I was team real all along. I noticed early that Hasan was in fact a humanoid metal gear built by Kojima during his post Konami firing exile. Just look at the dates.

A.Romero

Sounds like the kind of crap Kojima could write, with the global conspiracy of scientists who decided during the cold war to do some shit for whatever pseudo philosophical reasons...
I'm not surprised since I was team real all along. I noticed early that Hasan was in fact a humanoid metal gear built by Kojima during his post Konami firing exile. Just look at the dates.
It's almost as if someone could be copying it or just putting out a fake document to make it look like it's Kojima's...

But no, that would be impossible. With so much hard hitting evidence and Hassan's excellent track record there is no doubt Abandoned not only is a Kojima game, it is also his magnum opus.

Top Bottom