Our sources have given us a few interesting details on the upcoming Resident Evil 4 Remake, which is itself still unannounced.
- The village scene & a "decent portion of the game" take place at night now
- Scarier & inspired by the RE4 betas
- Side characters have bigger roles
- Ada's campaign will be expanded
- Possible early 2022 reveal
- The report also mentions that a supposed leak that shows a Wesker redesign is not connected to this remake - it was part of a now cancelled RE project
- Shinji Mikami, the original director of RE4, was supposed to help work on the RE4 remake but declined to do so due to his responsibilites at Tango Gameworks