• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Emma Roberts film 'Holidate' is out now on Netflix!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are nice. I love wikifeet. Stifler, have you checked out the chick who plays Ralph Macchio's daughter on Cobra Kai. Them are nice.
Ah, you mean Mary Mouser.
Not my type, she is a bit too cutie pie for my tastes. ; )

Maybe we need a feet thread?
They all get locked.
I think the mods just love it too much when we shit up other threads with our feet nonsense... ;)

Last edited:

Elcid

Banned

They all get locked.
I think the mods just love it too much when we shit up other threads with our feet nonsense... ;)
O35oBLa.jpg

Credit to haxan7 haxan7

Last edited:

appaws

Banned

They all get locked.

Are you saying her feet are too cutie for your tastes, or just her as a whole?

A whole, not a hole...you poop-loving butt guys are such degenerates.

Last edited:

Elcid

Banned
You know what, I think if we bring the mods to the table and tell them we want an OT Foot Thread, I think they'd be overwhelmed by our vast numbers and give in.
R1fdEt3.gif

JimiNutz

Banned
What is it with you and the cheese, dude?

My feet are pretty bad.

Generally I smell pretty good, I dont sweat that much I've had women tell me that they actually prefer it when I don't wash for a couple days as I don't suffer from BO and have a mice manly 'musk' but for some reason my feet seem to smell.

I have to change my boxing boots on a yearly basis because the cheese is so strong (all that sweating doesn't help either)

Feet are probably the nastiest part of me. You'd probably rather suck my dick and nuts than me feet.

Last edited:
My feet are pretty bad.

Generally I smell pretty good, I dont sweat that much I've had women tell me that they actually prefer it when I don't wash for a couple days as I don't suffer from BO and have a mice manly 'musk' but for some reason my feet seem to smell.

I have to change my boxing boots on a yearly basis because the cheese is so strong (all that sweating doesn't help either)

Feet are probably the nastiest part of me. You'd probably rather suck my dick and nuts than me feet.

What is it with you and weirdly bringing man feet into this?

teezzy

Banned
Like she actually has those really nice "doughy" lookin toes but look at those pinkies, they're so short

katy-perry-foot-fetish.jpg

Prison Mike

Banned
My feet are pretty bad.

4RhchoJ.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom