• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Far Cry 6 trailer will be revealed THIS week

Status
Not open for further replies.

LQX

They should have kept that YouTubers video up. The quality on this stream is terrible by comparison. Still looks great though. Cant wait.

j0hnnix

Breaking Bad Gus GIF

Arun1910

As someone burnt out on FC, this looked promising... I like the sound of the new gameplay mechanics (hiding weapons for stealth, sabotage).

Having a City for the first time (ever?) looks refreshing and each biome looks different from the other.

Gunplay looks improved, seems to be more variety there at least. Tanks are new, so are horses.

This shows promise. Will be watching out for proper gameplay walkthroughs.

Mr Hyde

Every time I turn on the stream it's a fucking count down on. First it was 15 minutes, fine I watch something else while I wait. Turn on the stream again, again with a new counter. This time it was 4 minutes. I'm sitting through ut only to be greeted with a new fucking count down, this time it's 1 hour and 25 minutes. When the hell does this gameplay reveal begin!?

These comments are ridiculous.

I will never understand what a "Non forced female lead" is to some of you lot on here. This is a FC game that has 1 sole protagonist and story written for a Woman, yet apparently that's "pushing" a lead?
im pretty sure its not a woman lead at all...i think ubi is doing the trans thing

doesnt he say "im not like etc etc"

Mf69FsM.png

elliot5

These comments are ridiculous.

I will never understand what a "Non forced female lead" is to some of you lot on here. This is a FC game that has 1 sole protagonist and story written for a Woman, yet apparently that's "pushing" a lead?
It's going to be a selectable protagonist gender, like Odyssey was. The kid with the Presidente will swap depending on what you choose, probably? Unless the kid stays the same.

Still, there's nothing wrong with them featuring the female option.. literally none.

There is LITERALLY a scene where both characters are in the room with the Presidente, so no. Nice try though.
nice "try" ? .......... like i had an agenda . No reason to be a twat. I saw no scenes of both of them in the room. I just notice they have similar features, the son is very feminant looking and keeps talking about not being a tough guy and the womans name is "Danny"

Visually looks rather appealing. It is also new to have a living city in Far Cry.
But those animations oof. Hope the next gen games - with similar gameplay - will have better animations.

I look forward to getting captured at least 5 times...escaping...then eventually killing El Presidente with a shark that shoots laser beams out of its head.

Umbasaborne

Banned
To everyone screeching about a featured female lead. Grow the fuck up, there is a huge variety of people from all different backgrounds, im glad they get represented in the marketing.

also resetera is mad that you arent curb stomping republicans again or something in this game?

Caio

I loved FarCry3, I liked FarCry4, and I didn't like at all FarCry5. This one looks very nice, I like the weapons, and the atmosphere, I'll stay tuned.

To everyone screeching about a featured female lead. Grow the fuck up, there is a huge variety of people from all different backgrounds, im glad they get represented in the marketing.

also resetera is mad that you arent curb stomping republicans again or something in this game?
Nah just the usual " Ubi says they dont wanna make it political , Reeeeeeee!!!!!" pathetic little war cry over there.

kyussman

Ooooohhhhh......that was nice,feels like Far Cry coming home again.....those enviroments were lovely.
The gameplay loop in Far Cry is one of my favorite in gaming....never really gets old despite all the games since 3 being kind of more of the same.Looking forward to this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom