• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Far Cry 6 trailer will be revealed THIS week

Status
Not open for further replies.

ANDS

King of Gaslighting
I didn't bother keeping the stream open as I knew there would be a 4k video later and god damn does this look good. Honestly, having played Ghost Recon Wildlands recently, this feels like a step up from that honestly. I'm sure we'll get the usual Far Cry goodness but this feels like a step in the right direction for the series.

. . .also laughing at the "Gosh is this the last-gen version of the game, herp derp" comments.

Ofcourse Ubi pushes a female lead

Gaming must be so infuriating for you.

xrnzaaas

Gold Member
I'm disappointed that they're keeping the fantasy/weird stuff to make the gameplay more exciting at the cost of a more realistic/believable approach. A crocodile pet... sheesh.

Last edited:

VN1X

Banned
Female mexican guerrilla. Is neil druckman involved?
Oh fuck off with this rhetoric already. You can be both male or female. If you want to be a guy that looks like a bro-dude, then be a guy that looks like a bro-dude. If you want to be a female guerrilla fighter, be that. How is choice, especially in a franchise as silly as this, a bad thing exactly?

Last edited:

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Far Cry 6 is poised to introduce players to the world of Yara, an embattled Caribbean island-state ruled by despotic overlord El Presidente Antón Castillo (Giancarlo Esposito). To take back the island, players will have to unite with Libertad, an army of guerrilla fighters, and learn the art of "Resolver." In our first hands-off preview, we got to see plenty of the new systems that await players, from new stealth mechanics to animal companions Chorizo and Guapo to brand new super-weapons called Supremos. The latest from Ubisoft looks to put more options in players' hands than ever before. There's plenty to unpack in our Far Cry 6 reaction, so let's get into it.

I'm a fan of the franchise and for me this entry looks very good, and I'm going to buy it day 1

Last edited:

sinisterpanda

Neo Member
At least this one will have a character with an actual face, voice and soul. That's an improvement. Planning on buying when it drops around 20-30 bucks.

Humdinger

HLmhaTO.gif

skjWBzD.gif

Good to see some jungle/wilderness scenes. I thought this game was going to be mostly urban (which was a turn-off to me).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom