• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Forum Avatar Request Thread

YCoCg

Can someone replace the US flag with the Portugal flag:

QMazv1W.jpg
gaf_request_portugal_iwchq.jpg

edit: forgot the corner part, so arranged the flag to that in this one...
gaf_request_portugal_redos.jpg

Last edited:

Grildon Tundy

Gold Member
Yo yo yo, y'all--I've got one of those AI text-to-image generators on my PC, and I used it to make my profile pic. It's fun to play with, so let me know if you have any requests, and I can pop it into the generator to see what comes of it!

EDIT: BTW, if you do ping me, please let me know which style/artist's style you'd like to see it in. It makes a big difference in the output.

Profile pic as of this writing:
p0FswCI.png

Prompt: "demons souls profile picture, trending on artstation, featured on pixiv, cinematic composition, dramatic pose, beautiful lighting, sharp, details, hyper-detailed, hd, hdr, 4k, 8k"

Last edited:

tommib

Yo yo yo, y'all--I've got one of those AI text-to-image generators on my PC, and I used it to make my profile pic. It's fun to play with, so let me know if you have any requests, and I can pop it into the generator to see what comes of it!

Profile pic as of this writing:
p0FswCI.png

Prompt: "demons souls profile picture, trending on artstation, featured on pixiv, cinematic composition, dramatic pose, beautiful lighting, sharp, details, hyper-detailed, hd, hdr, 4k, 8k"
Can you try: David Lynch plays gaming Returnal

Grildon Tundy

Gold Member
Can you try: David Lynch plays gaming Returnal
Bunch of renders incoming. Putting in a spoiler tag to not take up the entire page.

Kind of cool these all came from just two different prompts, run a bunch of times. Hopefully at least one of these is to your liking.
P1OgoHY.png

bRL4OPL.png

km6xayo.png
cMWz14W.png
xENWSiI.png
NA7Se2i.png
EbcaMfU.png
MAe1JqL.png
ByMB0s8.png
3q7MbqU.png

Edit: here's one more. It's like a David Lynch-Cronenberg lol

hL3Qu9L.png

Last edited:

The Eraser

Hello there, how are you doing.
I'm looking for someone who can make me a nice avatar: the base picture is this one, specifically I'd like one of the dude with the monocle on the right and one of the fine person sitting down on the left. I'm asking for 2 because I want to pick the one that looks better. Transparent background would be massively appreciated but if that proves to be too much work just a simple resize to fit the avatar slot is more than fine.
TIA

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Hello there, how are you doing.
I'm looking for someone who can make me a nice avatar: the base picture is this one, specifically I'd like one of the dude with the monocle on the right and one of the fine person sitting down on the left. I'm asking for 2 because I want to pick the one that looks better. Transparent background would be massively appreciated but if that proves to be too much work just a simple resize to fit the avatar slot is more than fine.
TIA
I shopped out Adam's side from the Maynard pic. I felt disgusting doing it as Adam is the superior band member. But regardless, here's Jimmy and Danny for ya.

jT72gpo.jpg

yho3ytp.jpg

The Eraser

Whoa, easy there. There's no superior member in TOOL, they legitimately are all equal. Still, if we really wanna go this way, it's clear that in that pic Justin has the higher power level. Look at him, I wouldn't mess with that dude in a million years.
Thanks for the avatars too.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Whoa, easy there. There's no superior member in TOOL, they legitimately are all equal. Still, if we really wanna go this way, it's clear that in that pic Justin has the higher power level. Look at him, I wouldn't mess with that dude in a million years.
Thanks for the avatars too.
Anytime brother!

So basically, my mum is supposed to give up the puffs as she's in danger of having an aortic aneurysm. She already had a heart attack a year ago, which led to her being diagnosed with renal failure. Right? Then she had a stroke in September in the taxi on the way to receive her dialysis, and had Covid not long afterwards. Plus, she has really awful emphysema and cannot walk very far any more, as there's a bulge in her stomach that's causing a lot of pain.

She refers to it as being "trapped wind" over and over again, which I feel is basically a bit of a lie. Yet she's seemingly still badgering my sister to go and purchase cigarettes, and gets pretty narky if she doesn't want to do it. My sister said she's smoking up to 20 fags a day.

The staff put her on a "do not resuscitate" order, which means my ma would be a goner in that case.

My gran was left to fade out in the same way. My gran had blocked arteries in her neck and legs, and died from cancer aged 85 while stuck in a care home. Just constantly chain smoked in the flat across the road. Would finish one cigarette, only to immediately light up another.

I think my mother has just stopped giving a shit about life. It's really sad, quite frankly.

Sorry. I posted in the wrong thread. My phone was being so slow, that it caused me to click the wrong link.

You can probably see I've had to go back and edit out so many spelling mistakes as well. :(

Top Bottom