• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Forum Avatar Request Thread

TrainedRage

Banned
Can someone somehow shop this blue ball into Big Boss from MGS?

GwWP4wO.jpg

pixelation

Hi guys, could anyone help me in re-sizing this image so that I can use it as an avatar (keeping it transparent)?... many thanks in advance!

cudiye

Any chance that I can get 2 avatars that I can switch between;

1. Transparent cutout image of Kanye.

2. And another image with “Craig Halo infinite” lurking in the back.

3. Thanks in advance, much love

LJFLZJE.jpg

Husky

THE Prey 2 fanatic
Any chance that I can get 2 avatars that I can switch between;

1. Transparent cutout image of Kanye.

2. And another image with “Craig Halo infinite” lurking in the back.

3. Thanks in advance, much love

LJFLZJE.jpg
This is gonna be fun to see.

Tajaz2426

Psychology PhD from Wikipedia University
I know this is crazy sounding but is there anyway to make the wife and i look like Final Fantasy Characters? Keeping my dress blues intact. Thanks in advance for anyone willing to entertain the idea. My PC skills are worse than Craig’s Halo skills.

I would be honored if one of you fine folk could help me with an avatar.

I thinking something like the Image of Ric Flair from this link

But with the NeoGAF symbol on the title belt.

Doesn't necessarily have to be that specific pic, there's hundreds of Flair with a title so Im very open there.

Last edited:

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
I would be honored if one of you fine folk could help me with an avatar.

I thinking something like the Image of Ric Flair from this link

But with the NeoGAF symbol on the title belt.

Doesn't necessarily have to be that specific pic, there's hundreds of Flair with a title so Im very open there.
Would these work? I figured the logo would make more sense on the original NWA title.

VXLOQo0.png

umBa3W4.png

Would these work? I figured the logo would make more sense on the original NWA title.

VXLOQo0.png

umBa3W4.png
A definite yes to the first pic. Nay on the second just because of the band aid. My only ask would be that the GAF logo be as big as possible on the title plate since our avatars are so small once they're avatars. I'd like that part to stand out.

Great though and thank you much!

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
A definite yes to the first pic. Nay on the second just because of the band aid. My only ask would be that the GAF logo be as big as possible on the title plate since our avatars are so small once they're avatars. I'd like that part to stand out.

Great though and thank you much!
Unfortunately this is as big as I can make the logo without it throwing off the look of the title. If you're have any pic in particular you want I can take a crack at it.

ufvtZFG.png

I could try turning the main plate of the big gold into the GAF logo though

Unfortunately this is as big as I can make the logo without it throwing off the look of the title. If you're have any pic in particular you want I can take a crack at it.

ufvtZFG.png

I could try turning the main plate of the big gold into the GAF logo though

Took me a minute but I think that pic in the link might work perfect.

Karmic Raze

Can someone please help me out here? I’d like both Sasuke and Naruto cut out of this image for avatars. If not both then at least Sasuke. I just need to about their torsos (where Naruto’s arms are) since there’s a watermark. Thank you SO much!

Last edited:

Scotty W

I had a dream a nights ago where my avatar had a red rose in his mouth. Can someone help me make the leap from dreams to reality?

arko2

Neo Member
I can’t save the 1080 image at all. Tried on my iPad Pro in Chrome, Safari, and Firefox to no avail. I tried on my S9+ too, but that didn’t work either. Can you post a direct link to it or help me with that somehow? I like the third crop. Could you maybe give me a couple of more options like that if possible? If not, I think it might be nearly perfect. Lol. Thank you very much! I appreciate it!

Top Bottom