• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Forum Avatar Request Thread

S

slugbahr

Unconfirmed Member
Can you please make this transparent? much appreciated if you can

Is this ok?
Do you want the shadow removed too??
1558102174040.png

Mista

Banned
If someone got the time, may you please make this as a transparent avatar and a transparent 1080x1080 version too please? Thank you

Edit: Just the character and hand no need for the whole thing. Thanks again

Last edited:

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
If someone got the time, may you please make this as a transparent avatar and a transparent 1080x1080 version too please? Thank you

Edit: Just the character and hand no need for the whole thing. Thanks again
deathstrandinglaunchty7ksg.png

How's that?
Or that?
deathstrandinglaunchtdckcb.png

1080x1080 AI upscale
46767_upscaled_image_h3j29.png[\img]
46767_upscaled_image_h3j29.png

Last edited:

Kadayi

Banned
Could I get a Christmas hat?

Sure. I'll upload one in a bit
djPLCWo.jpg
KvRqC9a.jpg

Bolivar687 Bolivar687 your Avatar was smaller than the new forum size (400x400) so I found a better version of your current avatar and sized it accordingly, plus version with Santa Hat. Sorry if it's a little rough and ready, but the home office is a mess atm and buggered if I can find my Graphics Tablet.

Last edited:
x1

Bolivar687

Banned
Sure. I'll upload one in a bit
djPLCWo.jpg
KvRqC9a.jpg

Bolivar687 Bolivar687 your Avatar was smaller than the new forum size (400x400) so I found a better version of your current avatar and sized it accordingly, plus version with Santa Hat. Sorry if it's a little rough and ready, but the home office is a mess atm and buggered if I can find my Graphics Tablet.

You're the best!

MetalAlien

Banned
Can I get Unicron standing on the forest moon of Endor shooting green lasers into the Ewok village while the Loc-nar from Heavy Metal flies off into space?

EDIT Wow that was quick, thanks guys!

Last edited:

Mista

Banned
Transparent anyone please? A 1080x1080 version too would be much appreciated also :)

dWetrf2.jpg

Last edited:

Kadayi

Banned
Is there anyone who can help with superimposing an image into an animated gif (taken from a video file)?

No animated Avatars I'm afraid

Avatar images should be static and entirely "G-rated" and family-friendly.

No animated Avatars I'm afraid

Right. Not an avatar but point taken. Couldn't find an image help thread. Is there a discord/reddit or something that could help?

Looks good, bro. I'll have to try them out when I get home because my phone isn't letting me save them for whatever reason. Maybe it's a Chrome problem again, but this time on phone instead of iPad. Lol.

But thank you so much for doing that for me. It's going to be awesome!

EDIT: I downloaded Firefox and saved them. They look fan-fucking-tastic. Thank you again! You made my day with this. :messenger_beaming:

Last edited:

Mista

Banned
Looks good, bro. I'll have to try them out when I get home because my phone isn't letting me save them for whatever reason. Maybe it's a Chrome problem again, but this time on phone instead of iPad. Lol.

But thank you so much for doing that for me. It's going to be awesome!

EDIT: I downloaded Firefox and saved them. They look fan-fucking-tastic. Thank you again! You made my day with this. :messenger_beaming:
Kad is great. He’s always spot on and even when he’s short on time he still manages to put a couple of beautiful edits

Fucking love this man!

Top Bottom