• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Forum Avatar Request Thread

Urban

Hey Guys,

its not a request per se but im trying to upload a avatar and will get a error message:

hY7Zfo5.png

tried different sizes but it wont work. Im using Google Chrome
any ideas?

just for the record. Thats the avatar:

dispensergoinup

Gold Member
Hi everyone, can someone be amazing and avatarize this for me?

Center focused please and very sorry about the large image size, it was the best I could find that wasn't potato quality and no additional text.

Please and thank you!

r9g77jl34sf61.png

ChazAshley

1304.jpg

Hey Gaf - it is finally time for me to get an avatar. I request an avatar that includes Chaz Ashley - but doesn't have to be this exact pic. Funny alterations, additions, memes, whatever is appreciated. Thanks!

Star-Lord

Could someone be so kind as to make an avatar from this?

1*0c0ripUBjGncScFMzvOLeQ.png

Perhaps two variations? One with Ashley on her own (transparent background) and the other of Ashley in the circle? Thank you.

TheFarter

Banned
I request a forum ban. Thanks. Ridiculous "you're only here to cause drama" in the Covid thread. I post completely rational and tame stuff. Go ahead and nuke it. Thanks.

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
I'm really used to my blank avatar. Can I get the background of this recolored? When I load GAF, the background color is 663366, the R is c388c3. Can I get a version with the first as the background color, and a variant that matches the gradient of the current version with the second as the top color and the first as the main color?
3c91Jfm.jpg

YCoCg

I'm really used to my blank avatar. Can I get the background of this recolored? When I load GAF, the background color is 663366, the R is c388c3. Can I get a version with the first as the background color, and a variant that matches the gradient of the current version with the second as the top color and the first as the main color?
Did you send the right values?
v129kpy.png

v2fvjgv.png

v3hhjhu.png

Can someone please cut out the picture of Wheeler Yuta at this link for me?
wheeler-352x528jgk3x.png

wheeler-352x528new7qkoq.png

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
Did you send the right values?
v129kpy.png
v129kpy.png

v2fvjgv.png
v2fvjgv.png

v3hhjhu.png
v3hhjhu.png
Thanks!
The colors look a bit lighter, but I've noticed that the shades are different when I'm logged in and when I'm logged out. Also, they're purple for me, but I archived my blank avatar and it showed up blue there, so who knows how it picks colors to display.

RayBoy

Can someone remove the background and make it transparent?

esF9Kad.jpg

Lefting only the cacodemon or maybe the cacodemon and the green flames?

Thanks.

xBURROx

Neo Member
Can someone help me with this??
I want the image inside the circular form, (pearls and the rest) not the squared as i have it , right now.
Thanx in advance.
qjLMi1k.jpg

I would like to humbly request someone PNG-ify this sexy face for my foreseeable use on The NeoGAF. :messenger_moon: Looking for a perfect head capture, if possible. Please? Thank you!
o86cxSe.jpg

Husky

THE Prey 2 fanatic
Hey fellas, this ain't an avatar, but you guys got talent. Can any of you please make the sky in this first image fully transparent? Some image hosting sites compress the image, so hosting it on a site like catbox.moe would be appreciated. I'm having trouble getting PhotoShop's shape recognition to discern the difference between the trees and the sky.
On this second image, could the sky, mountains, and the last layer of trees be removed?
97blhb.jpg
q3g3hf.jpg

YCoCg

Hey fellas, this ain't an avatar, but you guys got talent. Can any of you please make the sky in this first image fully transparent? Some image hosting sites compress the image, so hosting it on a site like catbox.moe would be appreciated. I'm having trouble getting PhotoShop's shape recognition to discern the difference between the trees and the sky.
On this second image, could the sky, mountains, and the last layer of trees be removed?
97blhb.jpg
q3g3hf.jpg
What are we just doing your homework now?

tree_request178kmh.png

tree_request206j6n.png

Top Bottom