• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Games Coming to Xbox Game Pass

Draugoth

Gold Member
XGP_Coming-Soon_Mid_October_2021.jpg

October 21

- Dragon Ball FighterZ
- Echo Generation
- Everspace 2

October 28
- Age of Empires IV
- Alan Wake’s American Nightmare
- Bassmaster Fishing 2022
- Nongunz: Doppelganger Edition -
The Forgotten City

Vagswarm

Damn, some of those PC games I want to try. There's just too many games out there and they don't stop coming!

Roberts

Heard mostly good things about Forgotten City, Echo Generation demo was fun and Into The Pit trailer showed promise. Good stuff.

MidGenRefresh

*Refreshes biennially
The Forgotten City. One of the best games this year from what I’ve heard.

I’d like to check it out but with Forza Horizon 5 just around the corner I don’t think I’ll find the time.

Andodalf

Banned
I'm surprised it's coming to Game Pass right away. Guess they're really not holding anything back.

Really doesn't make sense for anybody to sell a service like this and not put all their catalogue on it day one, If their primary goal is to sell the service. It's by far the best way to drive growth, and more efficient than paying for others games. PS Now would for sure have way, way higher numbers if they followed suit.

Mr.ODST

Really doesn't make sense for anybody to sell a service like this and not put all their catalogue on it day one, If their primary goal is to sell the service. It's by far the best way to drive growth, and more efficient than paying for others games. PS Now would for sure have way, way higher numbers if they followed suit.
If PlayStation followed the same direction, with the quality of games they have it would kill GamePass.

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
i suppose you cant expect Avengers quality AAA games every month especially with Forza hitting next month.

Was hoping for some Ubisoft games like AC or Watch Dogs this holiday season.

Lognor

Banned
Outriders on PC just in time for no one to give a shit anymore
Weird that there was such a delay for the PC Game Pass release.

It's a pretty fun game, although the story and characters are awful. I think there will be a lot of people interested actually. I remember the beta or demo on PC having a lot of positive feedback and I think it sold well initially on PC. I think you'll be surprised.

Also, I'm excited to try the Forgotten City. That was on my radar for a while.

Last edited:

Kagey K

Banned
Doing my annual Shocktober games right now, but hopefully between Nov 1 and 5, I can squeeze in a couple of these. After the 5th I doubt I'll be playing anything else for a while.

jaysius

Banned
Everspace 2 PC only... that sucks.

Forgotten City that Skyrim mod game could be great, it has great reviews.

It's really fucking weird to get Alan Wake standalone DLC(what is really was) but not have the new remaster.

I'm starting to get pissed off that the PERKS are sometimes USA only and they don't label them as such and they don't replace them for other regions. One time they had free Spotify Premium and it was USA only but the only way you knew that was by going into the perks and seeing it missing.

Last edited:

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
Weird that there was such a delay for the PC Game Pass release.

It's a pretty fun game, although the story and characters are awful. I think there will be a lot of people interested actually. I remember the beta or demo on PC having a lot of positive feedback and I think it sold well initially on PC. I think you'll be surprised.

Yeah I played the demo on pc and liked it but the actual game ran way worse for some reason so I got a refund. Downloaded it on Xbox but never booted it up, got back into Destiny….

I should give it a try, prob fixed a ton of issues by now.

so annoyed i cant get a series x as im still stuck with an xbox one s. i dont want to play these games on old ass hardware below 1080p. so im just going to wait and have a huge backlog when i get a series x. should be fun to binge on all these different game and for a small cost too with gamepass.

manfestival

I saw Outriders pop up last night while in game pass. Very neat but the delay on release is a huge let down. I will probably check it out for the lulz.

Everspace 2 and AoE 4 are pretty solid offerings for sure. I am so busy with a bunch of other games that are on game pass at the moment. Finally beat Hades a couple of times the other day. Still so much gaming left and being offered on game pass.

Still working through Yakuza Like a Dragon(fantastic game so far), Back 4 Blood, Marvel Avengers(just for the campaign cause my friends didn't like the MP), AI Somnium Files, and etc.

manfestival

Still playing it, trying to unlock all the hidden aspects of the weapons. It definitely is causing a backlog.
The game is amazing! "Beating the game" isn't even close to the same thing with other games. Like beating the game once is truly the first step. Like hitting the first real checkpoint 20-30 hours in for most people. Definitely was worthy of all of the GOTY awards and nominations(I wondered why but that is gone lol).

GametimeUK

Nothing here for me unfortunately. There's still plenty for me to catch up on anyway. Hoping for some more FPS boost games soon.

Top Bottom