• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Games with Gold for June 2022: Aven colony, Super Meat Boy, Baskulls and Project Highrise

Draugoth

Gold Member
https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2022/05/31/new-games-with-gold-for-june-2022/
  • Aven Colony ($29.99 ERP): Available June 1 to 30
  • Project Highrise: Architect's Edition ($29.99 ERP): Available June 16 to July 15
  • Super Meat Boy ($14.99 ERP): Available June 1 to 15
  • Raskulls ($9.99 ERP): Available June 16 to 30

998894_16x9_4UP_Points_04-f6515db3b4763a6326d8.jpg

Last edited:

Pantz

Gold Member
Aven Colony never dropped below like $7.49 on sale or something. Always waiting for it to hit $4.99. No longer!

Antwix

played super meat boy yearssss ago but for whatever reason I missed it on GwG when it was free in the past. sucks that it's a repeat but glad I can revisit it (and properly own it now). such a good game.

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

Bridges

Super Meat Boy and Raskulls are both great

Not sure if there's anyone that cares about either that doesn't already have them, but worth the free redeem for sure

Jaybe

At least they announced this the same time as Game Pass games, so it will be buried in the news cycle.

WoJ

Isn't Super Meat Boy a repeat? I have it in my library and I'm pretty sure I didn't pay for it. I'm not subscribed to gold now, but was for a long time.

ChoosableOne

ChoosableAll
This one is the real Ps Plus(essential) competitor. It hides behind Gamepass so well and everyone compares Ps Plus(essential) with Gamepass because of that.

Jaybe

I’m legit surprised that their promotional graphic at this point doesn’t advertise that for $x more you can covert your Gold sub to Game Pass Ultimate and get these games plus 500 more.

I’m legit surprised that their promotional graphic at this point doesn’t advertise that for $x more you can covert your Gold sub to Game Pass Ultimate and get these games plus 500 more.
"Don't want to play this garbage? Upgrade today!"

kingfey

Banned
As always, gonna add to profile but clearly their bread and butter is game pass content.
They need games to pass some content, so gold can't get any shiny toys, without his little brother.

I think gold is feeling what us Big brothers feel, when our parents focus on the younger kid.

Super Meat Boy is the GOAT platformer but... who doesn't have it at this point? I guess if you have it on Playstation or something this might get you the superior original soundtrack? I forget how that whole thing went down.

93xfan

Banned
Already own meatboy, but look forward to Raskulls.

Not great. Was hoping for Ninja Gaiden 2 or something else I was missing

anthony2690

Banned
Raskulls is genuinely pretty fun :)

Hope they start giving out Xbox 360 games I don't own at some point like above said, Ninja Gaiden 2 :) (is this game enhanced?)

Top Bottom