• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New GTA Online expansion lets you play as Lamar and Franklin

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
I'm kinda just hoping R* just repackages every piece of story content for online into single-player at this point. Shit, I'd even pay for it to never have to open GTA:O again.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
I'm kinda just hoping R* just repackages every piece of story content for online into single-player at this point. Shit, I'd even pay for it to never have to open GTA:O again.
The Office Lol GIF

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
I know man, I know.

But what if they charged money for it? Maybe that'll grease their wheels. They like money.
Yes, they like money. Hence locking you into online with the shark card enticement due to inflated prices for everything.

• Empathy
Reactions: AV

Hugare

About time, Lamar is the single greatest video game character ever created.
He trully is

I was smilling the whole time watching this video.

The dialogue is even better than the one from the main game. Dont remember laughing this much while playing.

Seems like the R* writting without Dan Houser will be just fine

ParaSeoul

He trully is

I was smilling the whole time watching this video.

The dialogue is even better than the one from the main game. Dont remember laughing this much while playing.

Seems like the R* writting without Dan Houser will be just fine
Unpopular opinion but I do think hes a bit overrated,theres plenty of other writers who could put together a good gta story

Sosokrates

Report me if I continue to console war
If they are going to release new content, they should of done the current gen upgrade by now.

I don't want play at 1080p 30fps on this old game.

Top Bottom