• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Herman Hulst interview from GI: namedrops FROM and Kojima. Crunch. Japan Studio. PC ports. Etc.

Brigandier

You do what you want, but facts are here and that he lied, his fanboys advocates can keep being in denial but the proofs are already there.
Oh trust me I'll do what I want, I just find it hilarious how morons like you take gaming and what company executives say so seriously...

It's fucking pathetic... Just enjoy playing games and if you have a preferred console good for you.

There are kids dying of thirst right now who have never even seen what a PS1 is and virgins like you are going apeshit over what some guy said who represents Playstation 😂

SSfox

Oh trust me I'll do what I want, I just find it hilarious how morons like you take gaming and what company executives say so seriously...

It's fucking pathetic... Just enjoy playing games and if you have a preferred console good for you.

There are kids dying of thirst right now who have never even seen what a PS1 is and virgins like you are going apeshit over what some guy said who represents Playstation 😂
So insulting and changing subject is all you have, well you're someone not worth to discuss with as i expected. Bye.

Brigandier

So insulting and changing subject is all you have, well you're someone not worth to discuss with as i expected. Bye.

So long soy boy, I wouldn't want to commune anylonger with someone who takes video games so seriously like you.

Console wars and fanboys:

go away rage GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Last edited:

kyliethicc

Well, the differentiator being that it is not a Sony developed title.
Yes it is. And game they publish.. they developed. Sony funded it, Sony own the IP, and Sony marketed and sold it.

They have entire support teams who assist their external dev teams making 1st party games (like XDev).

Last edited:

SaucyJack

Come on guys, whilst “second party” is not actually a thing, technically, we all know what's meant by it. Right?

Third party developed exclusives games that are published as first party. - just like Demon's Souls*, Sackboy and Destruction All Stars.

Predator Hunting Grounds is another such title.

* - Bluepoint probably is first party.

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
I'd rather not take neither him and yours.

Just keep in mind those people defending this Herman Hulst interview gonna trash Phil Spencer for doing the same shit.

All hypocrites.
i was just about to make the Phil Spencer comparison. He talks talks and talks. Good guy herman. But what does he have to show for it? 25 games in development and zero conference this year?

Less talking, more showing please.

T0minator

Some good things from interview i liked:

wonder how many of these new IP's are indies and AAA?

it's time to show it.

the longer the better.
None of PlayStation studios 25 games should be indies. Those studios aren't indie developers.
Horizon Forbidden West
God of War Ragnarok
Gran Turismo 7
Deviation Games IP
Havens Studios IP

There's so much more we don't know of that they need to show us .. Unless they're years n years away

Darius87

None of PlayStation studios 25 games should be indies. Those studios aren't indie developers.
Horizon Forbidden West
God of War Ragnarok
Gran Turismo 7
Deviation Games IP
Havens Studios IP

There's so much more we don't know of that they need to show us .. Unless they're years n years away
i know meant AA not indies.

isoRhythm

Banned
Never got the love for Phil or Jim. This is one of the only people in the industry who "gets it". Plus he's one of the only heads to actually be in a video game.

Jim Ryan is the new Don Matrick and Hermen is the new Phil Spencer.
Just blablabla.
When was the last time Phil made an actual game?

Last edited:

G-Bus

Banned
“But you can rely on us to continue to create platform-defining exclusive content for PlayStation – that's part of the reason why we exist. It’s really important for us to squeeze the maximum out of the platform, to build showcases for the platform, and really let the audience see what these great features are contributing to the overall experience.”

Really all I care about at the end of the day. It's why I pick this platform over the other.

Last edited:
Top Bottom