• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Indie Horror Game Wronged Us Takes Cues from Silent Hill and Resident Evil

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Called Wronged Us, this new game not only takes inspiration from the likes of Resident Evil and Silent Hill, but will also be influenced by Dark Souls. What this could mean for the game in terms of how it plays or its mechanics is anyone's guess, as hardly anything is currently known about the story. However, the developer has posted a very brief, and somewhat eerie clip to YouTube. The teaser lasts less than 20 seconds and simply shows a man approaching a hill, on top of which there is a couple holding hands, both of whom are missing their heads. At the final moment of the clip, one of the headless beings begins to approach the man at the bottom, and then it ends.

Croatoan

They/Them A-10 Warthog
Unreal Engine 5 putting in some work? Lighting looks on point. With all the free and paid art assets out there its time for indie companies to graduate away from pixels. You can make small, good looking, titles on an indie budget these days. Animation is the biggest hurdle but that's why contract animators exist.

Last edited:

lh032

I cry about Xbox and hate PlayStation.
Hasan? Abandoned? Silent hill?
Will Ferrell Lol GIF by NBA

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

WRONGED US is a cinematic story driven game set in a small town. The player will explore a detailed and abandoned Town, facing psychological horrors, solving puzzles, and fighting monsters along the way. Players will be free to explore different parts of town, Interacting with various NPC's along the way.

The game is still very early in development.

Last edited:

Ian Henry

The game be looking hella good. At first, I was like this shit is fake but the fact that they got gameplay in here makes me more interested.

Top Bottom