• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New investment in South Park will see creation of a new 3D video game (studio unknown)

cormack12

Gold Member
Source: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...ign-900-million-deal-for-more-episodes-movies

Earlier this year, Stone and Parker established a $600 million credit facility with HPS Investment Partners LLC that appraised their library at close to $1 billion, according to people familiar with the terms of the deal. In addition to the movies for Paramount+, Parker and Stone are going to use that money to invest in a wide range of creative endeavors, including a documentary series, a weed company and a 3D video game that is set in the world of “South Park.”

XBTPb3.jpg

Kuranghi

Holy shit, this reminds me how much I enjoyed that Acclaim 3D FPS back in the day, fond memories of throwing (piss covered?) snowballs at turkeys!

Give me more of that stupid fun shit, you know. Don't make it have a story with cutscenes and try and ape modern fpses, just make it arcadey and level based and have the dialogue and story be delivered in game while you play, like Half-Life.

Also, I want it to have cheats so you can go back and play the levels again with being stupidly OP, or even with handicaps if you like that sort of thing.

makaveli60

Stick of Truth was perfect, though I’m yet to play the sequel. Anyway, looking forward to it, though I’m afraid it won’t be as enjoyable as we are already living in a more clown world than South Park.

Only played stick of truth, but it was my game of the year the year it released. Never played the sequel, but I heard it wasn't as good?

Top Bottom