• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Jackass Series Coming to Paramount +

Jooxed

Gold Member

Jackass” is heading back to the small screen, with a new series from the original creators in the works at Paramount+ after to the immense popularity of “Jackass Forever.”

“Based off the success of ‘Jackass Forever,’ we’re working with the creators to continue the partnership with a new series, bringing even more ridiculous antics straight to Paramount+,” Paramount Global CEO Bob Bakish said Tuesday during the company’s Q1 earnings call Tuesday.

“Jackass Forever,” the fourth film in the long-running franchise, debuted at the top of domestic box office in February with a better-than-expected $23.5 million. The film included classic cast members such as Johnny Knoxville, Steve-O, Chris Pontius, Dave England, Wee Man, Danger Ehren and Preston Lacy, as well as several new faces, including Rachel Wolfson, Sean “Poopies” McInerney and Jasper Dolphin.

MachRc

Oh man that vulture scene with the dad was so funny!
jackass-forever-preston-lacy.jpg

Good for the new ccrew!!!!!!!!!!!
interview-template.jpg

Droxcy

Looking foward to 4.5 felt like there was a lot more that could be in there as always! Also Poopies is awesome and a surf legend, Also Zach was hilarious I remember watching the dudes youtube videos glad those videos payed off for him!

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Creative ways in hurting yourself is great it could be Johnny and steveo’s last decade a new show could increase their wealth.

dem

Hope the original crew is getting paid..

I've heard Johnny Knoxville and Jeff Tremaine make all the money

Biff

I hope the old crew is gone completely. Jackass Forever was terrible. The reactions after each stunt were so overly forced. Really cringe-inducing.

They've clearly ran out of ideas as 80% of the stunts were dick or balls-related. But hey streaming services love setting cash on fire so maybe the Paramount+ Series will be the same cast mix as Jackass Forever.

Top Bottom