• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Mario Golf Super Rush Trailer

SCB3

This looks kinda fun, I've not played a Mario Golf game since I think Toadstool Tour? The 3DS one, and this will be fun for my family to play with, though I do wish they'd lean into the more Mario like stuff like they do for Kart, this seems too "Real World" give me a flaming Bowser Castle Course

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
please be more like mario golf on the GBC

I Hope Please GIF

FrankCaron

Honenstly, they did a really great job coming up with creative ways to go beyond just basic golf. I'm impressed. Mario Tennis ended up being very enjoyable on Switch after some of the updates dropped, but this looks like it's going to ship in far better shape and with some really interesting and novel gameplay — love the racing golf concept. Day one.

Last edited:

theHFIC

I am in Day One for this. I've been playing a lot of Clap Hanz Golf on my phone and Mac to hold me over.

supernova8

Banned
Remember that feeling of playing games when you were a kid? That excitement?

You get that with a Switch.
Haha yeah I did have a Switch a few years back until I came upon hard times and had to sell it. Definitely one of my favourite machines after PS2.

amigastar

The motion controls look nice, thats what break my immersion always with golf games that you only have to press buttons at the right time.

Amory

Cautiously optimistic...I love golf games generally. I hope it's got some depth. Modern Nintendo games are so relentlessly accessible that they end up pleasing no one

Kuranghi

I wonder if they were inspired by Golf Story for parts of the Story mode in this, the skimming, hitting into pot and such is very reminiscent, but its also not exactly hard to see how they could've both got there separately since its not too specific.

Naked Lunch

Looks good and its great that Camelot is still involved - but I need to see what the pro version of the console is about before I jump on the switch train.
Been holding off for quite some time now and not sure if waiting was worth it.

trickybiff

I was just watching someone play Mario Tennis Aces and was pining for a new Mario Golf. Maybe I somehow already knew. Looking forward to it.

Top Bottom