• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Nintendo Switch game uses a toilet roll as a controller

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

As reported by Polygon, No Paper! Is a Japan-only puzzle-platformer title which was released on the Nintendo eShop this week.

Developed by SKT, the game requires players to use a Joy-Con controller placed inside of a toilet roll, which is then balanced on a sheet of cardboard and used to roll the in-game toilet roll through platform mazes using motion sensing.

The game features a narrative in which a Japanese salaryman discovers he’s run out of toilet paper. Players are therefore tasked with delivering the troubled worker with the much-needed sheets.

Although the game is not yet released in the West, users can still download it by making a Japanese user profile. You can read VGC’s guide to how to buy Switch eShop games from different regions for more.

Impotaku

This is basically a similar idea of segas lets tap on wii where you placed a wiimote face down on a box and you tapped the box to control all the minigames. Good job this game didn't released in the pandemic where bog rolls were super scalped to hell & back lol.

My dreams have come true.

MvwLKy3SfvJwXFKCRMDAFrt961UCMLKA62fFg4M57

Last edited:

ZoukGalaxy

I guess the next step will be to put it.... somewhere and play ¯\_(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)_/¯

The Simpsons Booty GIF
the simpsons dancing GIF
homer simpson episode 10 GIF

Last edited:

NeoIkaruGAF

Gold Member
Every time a TP discussion comes up I’m so thankful to live in a country where bidets are standard home equipment. A bidet at full blast will sometimes make you forget TP is even a thing. Good thing I keep some rolls around for the occasional guest, I’d hate to miss out on this gem of a game.

Top Bottom