• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Nintendo Switch System Update Released

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

A new system update is now available for the Nintendo Switch hardware, bringing it up to version 13.2.1. Unfortunately, Nintendo hasn't provided users with very much in the way of details. Patch notes from the company's official website simply state that Switch has been given "general system stability improvements to enhance the user's experience." In other words, users shouldn't expect to see any drastic changes after they've completed the update! At the end of the day, these smaller updates can be a little bit disappointing, but hopefully it will result in the system running smoother for players.

Snl Update GIF by Saturday Night Live

ultrazilla

A new system update is now available for the Nintendo Switch hardware, bringing it up to version 13.2.1. Unfortunately, Nintendo hasn't provided users with very much in the way of details. Patch notes from the company's official website simply state that Switch has been given "general system stability improvements to enhance the user's experience." In other words, users shouldn't expect to see any drastic changes after they've completed the update! At the end of the day, these smaller updates can be a little bit disappointing, but hopefully it will result in the system running smoother for players.

Snl Update GIF by Saturday Night Live

I see what you did with that thread title......:messenger_squinting_tongue:

New Nintendo Switch System Update​

Chastten

Banned
Kina amazing how trash the switch os is and people just chalk it up to being focused on games.

Well at least it is snappy, ill give them that

Well, it does precisely what I need it to do, and does it quicker than any of my other consoles or even Steam.

The only thing that needs improving is the eShop, that thing suddenly starting running like hot garbage somewhere in 2020 or so. Otherwise I hope it stays exactly the same for the next 10 years or so. Really love the minimalistic design.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
It's pretty incredible that in 5 years they have basically made zero visible improvements to the Switch OS.

Last edited:

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

According to the patch notes of the update, the overall design of the Nintendo Switch Online "has been updated. Meanwhile, there are a couple of new features involving friends and the ability to change your online status, which is something subscribers have been asking for since the release of Nintendo Switch Online.

Below, you can check out the update's official patch notes, courtesy of Nintendo:

• The app's overall design has been updated.
  • You can now see which of your friends are online.
  • You can change your online-status settings.
  • You can view your friend code.
  • Other minor changes have also been implemented.

Top Bottom