• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[New PA] - Gabe & Tycho at the San Diego Comic-Con (This is a No Hate Zone)

Status
Not open for further replies.
20040722l.jpg

20040723l.jpg

20040726l.jpg

The third one is fantastic, other two are good.

calder

I thought the first two were the funniest - slagging Liefield is always A-OK in my books, and the Fruit Fucker reference is gold.

I really like (or maybe liked) PvP but I just stopped reading it out of the blue one day. Kurtz can't keep his update schedule consistant enough. He's always missing days left and right. Has he fixed this problem of his? If so maybe I'll start reading again.

I do so much love the friendly rivalry between PvP and PA though. Always funny.

GLoK

to my knowledge, he hasn't missed a day in a long ass time, he just never seems to update at the same time of day.

Bregor said:
He always gets the strip up, but sometimes it's pretty late in the day.

Blarg, this is the problem I've always had with him. It's his damn job, you think he'd be able to do it ontime, especially with a pre-written overall storyline.

Oh well, I just cought myself up on the whole Jade/Brent/Miranda storyline. I'm gonna start reading again, or at least trying to.

xsarien

daedsiluap
StrikerObi said:
Blarg, this is the problem I've always had with him. It's his damn job, you think he'd be able to do it ontime, especially with a pre-written overall storyline.

Oh well, I just cought myself up on the whole Jade/Brent/Miranda storyline. I'm gonna start reading again, or at least trying to.

What, do you want your money back? ;)
The news post is ripe with tales of hotel internet connections sucking, plus they're doing a bunch of stuff at SDCC that, presumably, keeps them away from the tiny islands of WiFi access that do exist.

BuddyC

StrikerObi said:

Yea, but he's doing a (now) monthly comic book too.

xsarien said:
What, do you want your money back? ;)
The news post is ripe with tales of hotel internet connections sucking, plus they're doing a bunch of stuff at SDCC that, presumably, keeps them away from the tiny islands of WiFi access that do exist.

Well I'm not counting the time now because it's all guest strips because of the Comic-Con.

Seriously though, it shouldn't be that hard to keep to an update schedule. Gabe & Tycho are on time every time, and usually early. In fact this past week at the Comic-Con was the first time they've EVER missed a day (it was because of their hotel's horrid internet) and they made up for it by posting an extra comic.

Boogie

StrikerObi said:
Well I'm not counting the time now because it's all guest strips because of the Comic-Con.

Seriously though, it shouldn't be that hard to keep to an update schedule. Gabe & Tycho are on time every time, and usually early. In fact this past week at the Comic-Con was the first time they've EVER missed a day (it was because of their hotel's horrid internet) and they made up for it by posting an extra comic.

Ah, but PA only posts comics 3 times a week, not 7. Easier to keep your schedule when its a much less busy one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom