• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Play At Home 2021 Content Announced (No games, just free in-game MTX)

ManaByte

Starting May 17, 2021

The following in-game content and virtual currency is available for free via PlayStation Store from Monday May 17 08:00pm PDT (18 May 04:00 BST, 12:00 JST) until June 6 11:59pm PDT (June 7 07:59 BST, 15:59 JST).†

Game Content
Rocket League * PlayStation Plus Pack – includes four unique customization items including Blue Notch Wheels, Blue Smoke Boost, Blue Rocks Trail, and the Trimpact BL Player Banner.
Brawlhalla * Brawlhalla: Play at Home Pack – includes the Rayman Legend Unlock, Sir Rayelot Skin with Axe and Gauntlet Weapon Skins, Shrug Emote and Grimm Sidekick.
Destruction AllStars ** 1100 Destruction Points
MLB The Show 21 ** MLB The Show 21 10 The Show Packs
NBA 2K21 ** The Play at Home Pack – includes MyTEAM Series 2 Amethyst Damian Lillard, 5,000 MyTEAM Points and more.
Rogue Company * Rogue Company: Play at Home Pack – includes the Kyoto Undercover Ronin Outfit and 200 Rogue Bucks.
World of Tanks/World of Warships * Twice the Courage Pack For World of Tanks: Modern Armor, this bundle includes five x1.5 Silver Boosters, five x2 XP Boosters, 7 days of Premium Account and more. For World of Warships: Legends, this bundle includes Tier III battleship Arkansas, 7 days of Premium Account and 5x Rare Boosters of all five types.
Warframe * Warframe: Starter Bundle – includes 100 Platinum, 100,000 Credits, 7 Day Affinity Booster, Essential Base Damage Mod Bundle and more.

Starting May 20, 2021

As part of the Play at Home campaign, you can get five 60-minute Double XP tokens for Call of Duty: Warzone to accelerate your levelling in Season Three. The Double XP tokens can be accessed exclusively in-game through the Message of The Day beginning May 20 at 10:00am PDT (18:00 BST, May 21 02:00 JST) through June 6 at 11:59pm PDT (June 7 07:59 BST, 15:59 JST).

Game Content
Call of Duty: Warzone * 5 Double XP Tokens [Available from May 20 at 10am PDT, 18:00 BST, May 21 02:00 JST]

Krappadizzle

Gold Member
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: RNG
They gave enough shit away.

Unfortunately the only cool microtransactions are from Fortnite but I dont play that game.

R6Siege points would have been cool though.

Esca

None of those games interest me but I think it's really cool they are doing the community thing and giving away stuff. Not like they need to

Skifi28

It's nothing, yet it's hard to complain after grabbing all the games they gave away for free.

Last edited:

mitch1971

Not even any skins?

At least the gamepass perk had skins.
Bundle Includes:
- 100 Platinum
- 100,000 Credits
- 7 Day Affinity Booster
- 7 Day Credit Booster
- Essential Base Damage Mod Bundle
- 2 Weapon Slots
- Warframe Slot
- Orokin Catalyst
- Orokin Reactor
- Pyra Syandana
- Kumuda Glyph
- Kumuda Sigil
- BONUS: Liset Zikha Skin

I'll take that.

Live on UK store, too.

Last edited:

Mr Hyde

Grabbing the Warframe bundle. Lots of good stuff in there. Will net me a new frame + some other goodies. Noice.

Top Bottom