• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Pokémon Legends Arceus Trailer

Draugoth

Gold Member

FJ9AbuOX0AU6S2X

Official silhouettes of the evolutions for Dartrix, Quilava and Dewott in Pokémon Legends: Arceus

FJ8_osmXwAMKqeV
FJ8_pbEXMAMkGmX
FJ8_rQgXEAQKDXX

STARSBarry

Gold Member

I mean... we all know what they look like now anyway after the data mine so...

This seems like a meh... I'm sure it will still sell like hot cakes though given the word Pokemon is on the box. Might pick it up later, Argos UK has been really good recently with selling Nintendo titles for like 50% off after awhile.

Last edited:

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
i like that they are trying something different but i really don't like the setting. i wish it was a modern setting.

i won't buy it just yet but when i run out of stuff to play i'll pick it up and see if it's any good.

iHaunter

It's just... so grey and dreary. Something is just off about it. The lighting, the world, just feels weird, and off.

Notabueno

Banned
Just the trailer is wack, badly cut, music is cheap...I'm really surprise Nintendo let it slip, they did so many effort at the beginning of the Switch and now it feels like they're fatigued.

nikos

I think this game will surprise people on Friday, in a good way. The trailers have all been pretty bad so far. I don't think they know how to market something that isn't the traditional formula.

Last edited:
Top Bottom