• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New PS5 + Call of Duty Modern Warfare II Bundle - PS Direct Exclusive

kyliethicc

WP6lED7.jpg

So alongside the new FIFA 23 SKU, there’s this too for the fall.

Funny given the circumstances.

jorgejjvr

Only way to buy a ps5 is horizon bundle at 550 and cod bundle at 560 now, and they say price didn't go up in US lol 😂 it did, if they wanted they could sell the ps5 by itself... Sneaky bastards. At least they are available and come with a game

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Only way to buy a ps5 is horizon bundle at 550 and cod bundle at 560 now, and they say price didn't go up in US lol 😂 it did, if they wanted they could sell the ps5 by itself... Sneaky bastards. At least they are available and come with a game
Raising prices, forced pricier bundles, and reducing costs are three typical strategies used to increase profits. Looks like Sony is gunning for all three, as they got the cheaper to make PS5 revision model too.

Sony's console bundling is no different than their revised PS+ tiers where instead of having choice to buy PS+ and PS Now separately like before, if you want the big selection of legacy games and PC access you now got to buy the top tier. And you dont even save any money.

reinking

Gold Member
I remember when they announced how easy it was to remove the cover of the PS5 I dreamt of awesome bundles with collectable faceplates. WTF Sony? Start releasing some nice licensed faceplates or allow others to do it.

Barakov

Gold Member

//DEVIL//

Today I was able to secure a mint super clean original ps5 with the best fan model Sony released ( the same one that they showed in their tear down video ) . And I got the system for 370$ too with its box as well.

I just don’t want cheap 1200 or 1100 model . Yes the 1200 is better than 1100 but I just want the bigger heat sink. I just trust it more lol.

Top Bottom