• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Silent Hill Protagonist image leaked

kyliethicc

S2bQCqI.jpg

Yep, looks like a Kojima game (what a pervert!)
RIP

Rykan

If a new Silent Hill does come out, I hope that it's nothing like PT.

....Too scary man I can't play that :(

Doom85

His games suck and I'd rather Silent Hill stay dead than have him at the helm.

Happy Excuse Me GIF

Geezus, it’s one thing to not like his games, but it’s another to essentially deny those who do a chance to play it. Because, you know, you could just not play the game. No need to go “fuck you” to all the people who do like his games and would be hyped for it. I’ve never been able to really enjoy Bethesda RPGs that much but I’m not wishing for Starfield to never be released because that would be extremely selfish of me.

And what, do you honestly think SH ended on a strong note or something? Most fans agree Homecoming sucked shit in all aspects and Downpour had potential but failed due to horrible monster design, weak performance, some weak writing in areas, and other issues.

Tomeru

I bet Anita and Maya are twins and had a fucked up childhood, were taken away, split up, and one had a better life than the other and thats where Silent Hill comes in.
Its the same person (split personalities). Why would she were lensless glasses if not?

SJRB

Gold Member
Man, everything about this kinda sucks doesn't it? The developer news, the less-than-promising screenshots.

A new Silent Hill should be a bombshell but it feels like a wet fart.

Come on guys, it's reportedly from a 2 year old build that was never be meant to be shown to the public. Its not like its from a trailer that dropped last week.

H . R . 2

we are now reduced to discussing glasses? come on ! :))
but just for the hell of it, the left lens is still in place while the right one seems to have been knocked out! :D there I fixed your theory
also, the model and its colour palette look like Bloober's work while the lighting and skin shaders are quite similar to DS's
Bloober has begun working with UE5 so they might be punching above their weight with this
overall looks very uninspired but in line with what seems to have leaked recently
hopefully this is fake

Last edited:

Doczu

Guys blasting the graphics and character models - what if the rumirs about it being a VR game are true? Some aacrifices are needed to run it, aren't they?

Top Bottom