• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Soul Calibur 3 video

Zaptruder

Banned
Awesome, return to the Soul Edge style cutscenes, but with more depth! I like that! Along with the character customisation mode, this will definetly be one of those games you keep playing on the PS3... until SC4 is released!

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
wow namco is actually putting effort into a home conversion.

lets hope for a nice training mode also!

Galaron

EA guy that we like
Every new tidbit of information is just jonesing me more for this game. Thanks for the link, Solid!

hiryu

Wow, I can't wait for this game. Sounds like it might be the most feature rich fighting game ever made.

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
That's pretty sweet! I still think the new characters are vomitous though, and boy will I be bummed if Edge Master gets the pass for another godawful appearance by Charade.

Flo_Evans

HOT HOT HOT!!

can't wait.. one thing I wish they would add back in is breaking your weapon (only found in the original soul blade) to me there was nothing better than losing your sword and going at it bare-nuckle! :D

Xenon

Good lord, Yoshihiro, needs to shave that beard. wtf man I get ichy just looking at it.

The character design features sound cool but "story mode" in fighting games has lost its appeal to me.

Jer

I marked out for this kind of stuff back in Soul Blade, so it's cool to see it coming back. SB was a terrible pure fighter, but story mode was damn cool and sorely missed in the sequels. So if this game ends up being totally broken, at least it'll have lots of neat 1P stuff to do, heh.

Top Bottom