• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New trailer for Shin Megami Tensei V

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Seems like they're not going to translate "Nahobino". Does it have an English counterpart?

Based on wiki it basically means a being thats neither human or demon.

Last edited:

Danjin44

It's a nice showcase of the Nahobino and who he is which is good to see. Hopefully more will be forthcoming as we get closer to launch.
Don’t worry Atlus JP will release new trailer follow by news stream and I can guess the new trailer will introduce us to green guy in the cover.

Danjin44

Two more months! Counting the days until release will be torture.
You and me both!
200.gif

Last edited:

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
The aired a stream moments ago. Pretty shitty but here's the link:

They basically revealed a new demon. Might be of some importance in the game.

1631876207289.jpg

Last edited:

Danjin44

You should start going door to door in real life to tell people about this game, assuming that you aren't already.
I’m just posting daily demon videos, are you that much bothered by it?

When Cyberpunk 2077 was coming there was literally hype thread with daily thread about it but that’s okay for that game because it’s AAA western game?

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
You should start going door to door in real life to tell people about this game, assuming that you aren't already.
Just use the ignore thread function.

This will likely be my GOTY. Not like it has much competition.
Probably mine too. Between the music and the usual SMT gameplay... I don't see anything this year surpassing this

DeaconOfTheDank

Gold Member
This game doesn't get any love. I guess some people are pretty enthusiastic about it and want to encourage discussion on a videogame forum of all places.

Not really sure what the big deal is when someone like Danjin44 Danjin44 is just posting new promotional content as it comes up. Better yet, it's all contained in one thread rather than spamming the forums with the same topic across 5 different threads.

Skelterz

I went to check the current asking price for the fall of man edition on eBay 😂 people asking £160-£200 for it…madness.

Last edited:

TintoConCasera

It's kinda ironic that, after 3 years without hearing anything bout the game, no we are getting daily videos.

Can't wait for this one. Between Metroid and this one it'll be a good season for the Switch.

Danjin44

It's kinda ironic that, after 3 years without hearing anything bout the game, no we are getting daily videos.

Can't wait for this one. Between Metroid and this one it'll be a good season for the Switch.
It kind of how Atlus markets their game, they go radio silent until the game is close to release then they go all out with trailers and everything.

Last edited:
Top Bottom