• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New trailer for Shin Megami Tensei V

Mara finally here!!!

gachi-gachi-hyper.gif

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife

Honestly thought they would stop at Alice but no, they are still going and we aren't even one week away from getting our hands on the game.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
So uh... I've been trying the game for a little bit. :lollipop_content:

Played on portable, as expected there are lots of jaggies and some overall blurriness due to the lower than native resolution, but the game still looks fine technically. Art direction tho it's really cool, only got to see the first scene in the blasted Tokio and it was really cool and atmospheric, good shit. Experienced some frame dips here and there, but nothing too serious nor something that would affect gameplay.

Music seems to be on par with SMT IV, which is saying a lot. The first song you hear when navigating the non-blasted Tokio reminds me of Meguro's music, even if it's not his. And the first battle-theme you hear really slaps. Amazing shit. Also the dub seems fine, might leave the jap voices for a second playthrough.

Gameplay... oh man. I started the game on Hard and died on the first tutorial fight. Nice to see they aren't dumbing things down this time.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
So uh... I've been trying the game for a little bit. :lollipop_content:

Played on portable, as expected there are lots of jaggies and some overall blurriness due to the lower than native resolution, but the game still looks fine technically. Art direction tho it's really cool, only got to see the first scene in the blasted Tokio and it was really cool and atmospheric, good shit. Experienced some frame dips here and there, but nothing too serious nor something that would affect gameplay.

Music seems to be on par with SMT IV, which is saying a lot. The first song you hear when navigating the non-blasted Tokio reminds me of Meguro's music, even if it's not his. And the first battle-theme you hear really slaps. Amazing shit. Also the dub seems fine, might leave the jap voices for a second playthrough.

Gameplay... oh man. I started the game on Hard and died on the first tutorial fight. Nice to see they aren't dumbing things down this time.
You already have the game!!?
200.gif

Last edited:

TintoConCasera

You already have the game!!?
200.gif
Well... I guess that depends on your definition of "having". :goog_relieved:

Hold in there my canadian bro, for what little I've played I can already tell you that the wait will be worth it.

Top Bottom