• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Winning Eleven 8 scans

Solid

4135.jpg

8745.jpg

I WANT THIS NOW!!!! :)

psycho_snake

I went to WAGs boutique and all I got was a sniff
They still havent got the proper kits for the nations by the looks of it. They need more licenses:(. What really pissed me off about winning eleven 7 was the name of some of the teams. Manchester United were called Trad Bricks, which means jack all and Inter Milan were called Lombardia

Solid

psycho_snake said:
What really pissed me off about winning eleven 7 was the name of some of the teams. Manchester United were called Trad Bricks, which means jack all and Inter Milan were called Lombardia
Yeah, but that's easily fixed. You either download a complete option file, edit all the teams and players yourself or just copy a friends option file with all the proper teams and players. That's what I did. I have every team and player accurate as they are IRL :)

Anyway, WE8 will have the spanish, dutch and italian league + more teams. So it won't be as many teams and players to edit as in WE7/PES3.

Top Bottom