• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Xbox Game Pass Games for July 2022

Draugoth

Gold Member
FW56U1HWIAEfwmN

Today

- Last Call BBS
- Yakuza 0/Kiwami/K2

July 7

- DJMax Respect V
- Matchpoint: Tennis Championships
- Road 96

July 14
- Escape Academy
- My Friend Peppa Pig
- Overwhelm
- Some Paw Patrol Game
- PowerWash Simulator

Last edited:
They should space out all these yakusa games. thats too many. Im still working on the first one from last time. I wont be able to get to them all.

YES ! YES ! YES !
MORE PAW PATROL GAMES ! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !
I LOVE PAW PATROL AND I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR MORE PAW PATROL GAMES FOR AGES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6d39d545b03c3ac21bd26110b6b6f3ef.gif

(PS: this is not a joke post, i really love Paw Patrol and i have 1000g in two games of them)
Child games are popular

anthony2690

Banned
Surprisingly nothing for me in the first half off July!

Already done all three of them Yakuza games, enjoyed them so much on game pass I even purchased them!

& I know my other half will be really happy about road 96 (just like she was house flipper, what she has been addicted too, what I find a little ironic, as she will never bloody clean the house up) :l

Last edited:

Banjo64

cumsessed
Hoping Matchpoint: Tennis Championships isn't another shitty tennis game, but it probably will be. I miss good tennis games. Last good one I played was the one in GTA V.
Virtua Tennis used to be so good.

Yakuza back on game pass makes me happy.
Surely if you were that interested you would have already played the Yakuza games before they were yoinked? They were on the service for absolutely ages. Ages.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
I've tried to get into them but for some reason Yakuza games just don't click with me. Lots of people love them though.
Which one did you tried? I think the best entry points are 0 and 7.

That said, their gameplay is fairly simple and have lots of cutscenes, so I get it's not a game for everyone. Props to you for trying them out tho. :)

RavenSan

Off-Site Inflammatory Member
yesss fucking finally. Yakuza is back. I was in the middle of it last time and didn't wanna pay $20 to keep going, rofl

I’m definitely in for Last Call and Road 96. Overwhelm has an interesting concept so I might check it out. Maybe I’ll get around to playing a Yakuza game at some point too.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Surely if you were that interested you would have already played the Yakuza games before they were yoinked? They were on the service for absolutely ages. Ages.

Yes, I've played them on both PS4 and Xbox before (Yakuza 0 even on PC).

That doesn't mean I can't be happy they're back on the service and instantly accessible to me again on my primary console.

I've tried to get into them but for some reason Yakuza games just don't click with me. Lots of people love them though.

If you only try 1 of the games before you die, do give Yakuza 0 an honest shot. It's basically stand alone, won't require prior knowledge of the characters and is extremely fun.

Last edited:

DaGwaphics

I'll give Matchpoint a shot for sure, had a lot of fun with Virtua Tennis on DC. Maybe this will be a fun one.

The fact that there is a "Powerwash Simulator" in existence, that's a choice. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Looking forward to As Dusk Falls on the 19th too.

Last edited:

Topher

Gold Member
Which one did you tried? I think the best entry points are 0 and 7.

That said, their gameplay is fairly simple and have lots of cutscenes, so I get it's not a game for everyone. Props to you for trying them out tho. :)

Tried Yakuza 0, Kiwami, as well as Like a Dragon. Just one of those franchises that I couldn't get into and I really can't say why. Most people seem to love them.

If you only try 1 of the games before you die, do give Yakuza 0 an honest shot. It's basically stand alone, won't require prior knowledge of the characters and is extremely fun.

Yeah....tried it. It's a me thing.

Last edited:

Banjo64

cumsessed
Yes, I've played them on both PS4 and Xbox before (Yakuza 0 even on PC).

That doesn't mean I can't be happy they're back on the service and instantly accessible to me again on my primary console.

What made you buy the games on your PC and PlayStation but not your Xbox?

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Tried Yakuza 0, Kiwami, as well as Like a Dragon. Just one of those franchises that I couldn't get into and I really can't say why. Most people seem to love them.
Yeah, you definetly tried. I know the feel tho, I've wanted to like many games (specially CRPGs) but never managed to really enjoy them, even if those games appealed to me a lot from the outside.

But hey who knows, maybe it's a mood thing? I tried Y0 when it came out on PS4 and ended up dropping it after some hours with it. Some years later I got addicted to those games.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
What made you buy the games on your PC and PlayStation but not your Xbox?

Availability on game pass. I've bought enough copies of Re4 to make me not want to get 3x copies of more games in the future lol.

I own 6 versions of RE4 for reference. The remake will make it 7.

Last edited:
Top Bottom