• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Newsweek] Man Ejaculates From Anus, Urinates Feces for Two Years Before Seeking Help

Insides like this

Plumbing.jpg

Last edited:

If you ever have problems down there seek help straight away!

My balls swelled and went to the size of apples with a huge scorching red sack when I was 16. It was excrutiating for weeks until I went to A&E. It started as a lump on 1 ball and just got worse and worse.

The doctors really didnt give a shit about handling my balls (even female ones yay!) - perhaps the more bizzare the more interesting it is? Eitherway I had Doctors bringing others in to have a feel lol but nobody made it feel awkward.

It was just an infection cured with 10 little Augmentine pills. After 1 day the pain seemed to at least halve and it reduced to just the occasional twinge after a few days. After a week I was almost back to normal with zero pain.

Had a couple of issues in years after but I sought help straight away and just took a couple of pills with hardly any swelling compared to before. No issues for decades since. So silly when at first in my mind I thought I was going to die of cancer or lose my balls but was still too embarrassed to seek help.

If something goes wrong you WILL get to the point where you just cant bare it or worse it is too late. So why not go day 1 and save yourself grief lads?

It really could be just a few pills and it is back to normal within days.

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Good to see it fixed.

For a second I thought he was getting drugged and passing out and a gay dude was fucking him up the ass.

nush

Gold Member
If something goes wrong you WILL get to the point where you just cant bare it or worse it is too late. So why not go day 1 and save yourself grief lads?

It really could be just a few pills and it is back to normal within days.

This. If something goes wrong with your dick man up and get it sorted, it won't get better by itself. Sex education classes drummed that into us and it's true.

Top Bottom