• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[NEXT LEVEL lames™] ResetEra sold to M.O.B.A. Network for USD$4.55 million

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Miku

Gold Member
Order guy changing his words as of cheezball is talking about black people. These people are disgusting.
I don't think anyone with a brain believes it. It's literally all they can ever do.

Shows how much they care about actual racism. Every time they lie and cry wolf like that they cheapen the meaning of the word and make less people take any of it seriously.

Last edited:

nush

Gold Member
Worse part of being ban from Resetera is now i gotta watch the meltdowns with the default theme blinding me

nope

F8nkIHC.png

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
You're supposed to kiss-ass to the rich in hopes of getting money; not a pathetic furry with a car loan saddled by a 20% interest rate!
Too late for that. Cash cow Cerium is already in Aruba.

The site has like 40 mods over the years and 50,000 users and none of them saw that Japanese guy yank the rug from under them. I dont think any of them would know who to suck up to for cash even if Warren Buffet and Bill Gates stood in front of them waving blank cheques.

And even to this thus day, the mods love being free workers. Talk about loyalty to being a $0 worker. Even a McDonalds fry guy wants $10/hr.

I wonder if the industry at large (Easy Allies especially) will finally stop referencing Era now? I mean it's been an embarrassment since its inception but imagine, in 2021 and beyond, unironically referencing Era when it comes to games coverage now.

Nope, they will as long as it stays a popular forum. Expect the next couple of weeks to be all about how a racist alt-right corporation bought out the beacon of progressive discussion in the video game industry, and there will be lots of concern.

nush

Gold Member
Too late for that. Cash cow Cerium is already in Aruba.

The site has like 40 mods over the years and 50,000 users and none of them saw that Japanese guy yank the rug from under them. I dont think any of them would know who to suck up to for cash even if Warren Buffet and Bill Gates stood in front of them waving blank cheques.

And even to this thus day, the mods love being free workers. Talk about loyalty to being a $0 worker. Even a McDonalds fry guy wants $10/hr.

There's this undercurrent by woke online losers that if they help "Level the field" for minorities they'll be rewarded when the minorities replace rich white guys for being allies.

*Cerium laughs*

Jaysen

Banned
It’s kinda sad, but also funny, that era is the only “power” those black users have. Hahaha the lives they lead are just so awful, yet entertaining.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
It’s kinda sad, but also funny, that era is the only “power” those black users have. Hahaha the lives they lead are just so awful, yet entertaining.
A great part was when Morrigan (who edited her post) and Breakfuss were bickering about Cracker and Crackery. Morrigan said its ok to use it, and Breakfuss said it wasnt.

Then KJack Black dude came barging in "Well, as a Black man I'm getting involved" and started arguing with Breakfuss. I think KJack was the guy who said something like "My white friend doesn't consider Cracker a bad term".

Then some other poster chimes in, why are you getting involved when it didnt involve you in the first place.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom