• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFS: Underground 2 Another Signing (Kelly Brook)

Press

CHERTSEY, UK, September 1st, 2004 – Electronic Arts (Nasdaq: ERTS), the world's leading interactive software company, today announced that one of the UK's hottest actresses, Kelly Brook, has signed up to star in Need for SpeedTM Underground 2 - the much anticipated sequel to the biggest selling racing video -game of 2003 from EA GAMESTM Kelly takes on the role of Nikki, a rebellious and full throttled street racer who can really handle herself, looking as good out of the car as she does in it.
Kelly said of the game "It's amazing to see yourself transformed into a videogame character, EA did a great job making my character Nikki look like I do. I'm very excited to be a part of Need for Speed Underground 2 and I can't believe how realistic videogames have become, the sense of speed and graphics are so good it's almost scary."

Need for Speed Underground 2 challenges gamers to immerse themselves in the tuner culture, exploring an expansive, free-roaming city divided into five distinct neighborhoods. Gamers will encounter rival racers who will initiate events, tip players off to the hottest racing spots, and show them where to buy the most sought-after licensed aftermarket upgrades.

The new game delivers complete automotive self-expression with more than 30 of the hottest licensed turner cars and hundreds of aftermarket parts for nearly infinite visual and performance customization combinations.

Stuart Lang, EA GAMES Brand Manager for Electronic Arts said "Kelly was our #1 choice to play the role of Nikki and we're delighted to have her onboard for what will be a must-have racing experience this Christmas."

Need for Speed Underground 2 can be played for the first time by consumers on the EA Games stand E5, Gamestars Live, Excel London, 1st - 5th September

Fifty

bishoptl said:

Shame on you!

Kelly_Brook_01.jpg

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
GotDamn! That's a bad b!tch!

And they're real!

Now hopefully there are no posterior shots as that would mess it all up.

Fifty

Jeez, these (great) images I'm getting are on the first page of a google image search. :p Step up your game, boys!

kelly-brook.jpg

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
That's what I depend on you people for...I'm a wheeling and dealing high-flying businessman, I don't have time to look up skan- uh, babes myself! :p

Drensch

Ea is like GDub. Everyday they find something to make me loathe them more. EA constantly improving games by licensing random crap and adding it to a rehash.

WarPig

They're being a bit charitable in describing her as an actress. "Page 3 girl" would sum up her occupation more accurately.

She's also Jason Statham's girlfriend, so watch your hands.

DFS.

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
Drensch said:
Ea is like GDub. Everyday they find something to make me loathe them more. EA constantly improving games by licensing random crap and adding it to a rehash.

Yeah because all they are doing is giving us the same game with nothing new besides some newly licensed music and voiceovers...

Can you at least save the EA hate for places where it's actually deserved? Wait til they buy out and close down another studio you like.

WarPig

Who the hell is "GDub" anyway? If it's George Bush, I don't get the analogy at all.

NFSU2 is not a rehash, anyway. It's fucking huge. I'm also not actually quite sure how well it'll go over, the handling is a lot different now, but you can't accuse them of not putting in the effort.

DFS.

Bog

Junior Ace
Nice pics.

Edit: Actually, who knows how the game actually is. I should've said it's too bad the game doesn't have any good cars in it.

Top Bottom