• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl competition - Win custom Sponge Bob or TMNT Xbox console & controller

Following on from that awesome KFC custom controller Xbox and Nickelodeon are now going with a competition to win a custom Sponge Bob or TMNT console & controller this month -
Xbox News Source Link

New-Sponge-bob-and-TMNT-render-Final.jpg

In celebration of the recently released Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl, Xbox created two custom Xbox Series X consoles and Xbox Wireless Controllers inspired by iconic characters from the game: SpongeBob SquarePants and Leonardo from “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.”

The custom Xbox Series X consoles celebrate the beloved Nickelodeon characters in the designs. The Leonardo-inspired console features the visage of the iconic hero alongside his favorite food: pizza! Inspired by the playfulness of the world’s most lovable sponge, the custom console perfectly brings to life SpongeBob SquarePants in its shape and feel.

Fans will have the chance to win one of the custom Xbox Series X consoles and controllers by retweeting the Xbox sweepstakes tweet — starting at 7:00 a.m. PT on October 11 until 8:00 p.m. PT on October 24. To see the full rules, visit the official sweepstakes terms and conditions.

I'm not gonna lie, I don't even use twitter but I'm going to enter the comp. Love these designs, so fun.

Last edited:
Yo, these are awesome :messenger_tears_of_joy: These are so cool! Xbox has some of the best custom/special/limited edition consoles.

They should have changed the color of the right stick to match Sponge Bob's eye color!

Speedwagon

Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel. Yabuki turned off voice chat in Mario Kart races. True artists of their time.
I'd use that Leonardo controller

Top Bottom